Halo Infinite is rumored to be the biggest project in the gaming industry with a budget of over $500M USD

Bringing Halo back :wow2: 

This is probably accurate since the game is likely in development for next gen Xbox as well.  Meaning building the new engine, all new assets, the game ect.  Although this apparently isn't accounting for marketing costs either :vince: 

MS betting BIG :bow: 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pre-Democrats     Post-Democrats    

On a side note if this is true it sounds extremely promising. It sounds like Microsoft is trying to rebound to the Xbox 360 days.    

Gears of War is DEAD. 4 was so abysmal I couldn't even finish it OG Gears tho, RIP phenomenal manly shit. A diverse cast that wasn't even forced like they do today.  Cole Train, Marcus

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

A development budget exceeding $500 million without the marketing? Man they have to have some huge plan here, there's no way with that kind of money they don't. This game is going to need some serious legs.

Well, there has been reports that MS purposefully didn't show Halo Infinite at E3 because it was visually so far ahead of the other Xbox titles they had to show that they feared it would make their other games look bad.

I'm guessing that they're developing the next gen and PC versions alongside their xbox versions as well as designing the engine to be highly scalable.  The assets, if you look at them, on the engine demo they showed is extremely high fidelity.

This game will have the benefit of not only being a cross-gen game with a huge budget, but also an entirely new engine built around the new hardware, and type of experience they want to deliver, as well as allowing artists to do their job more easily. 

So it sounds like they have huge ambitions with this game and everything is aligning for them to really go to town with it.  New Management, Huge budget, New Engine Tech, New hardware, Going back to what made Halo great.  I can't wait to see what the fuck is up with this game.  E3 is 2 months away :whew: 

14 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Rumour got debunked.

Eh, they aren't going to admit or comment on game budgets.  Of course they're going to say know as to keep expectations in check.  And how the fuck would that faggot Matt know :tom: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

A game that's on Xbox with another game that's on Xbox?

:tom:

It's not about you, move along:facep::smilecry:

the three girls worldwide who play Gears will be happy. I'm sure KAIT DIAZ will be up there with Master Chief, Solid Snake, Cloud Strife, etc when all is said and done.

These MS games, maaaan.
giphy.gif

Just now, Bodycount May Cry said:

It's not about you, move along:facep::smilecry:

the three girls worldwide who play Gears will be happy. I'm sure KAIT DIAZ will be up there with Master Chief, Solid Snake, Cloud Strife, etc when all is said and done.

These MS games, maaaan.
giphy.gif

I know it rots you to the core knowing that this may be the best Gears yet.

Y'all people call me racist and sexist lol? Look at this clown. 

:facep:I prefer Claire iN RE2. there are female leads in almost every R.E, Dino Crisis, Silent hill 3 are some of my fave games ever.

But that thing? :rofl: absolutely I do not want to play as that f***ing tranny reject. :rofl: Especially not after the cuck dev goes out of their way to remind me the game isn't for me.

Fucking ridiculous looking game.