Halo Infinite is rumored to be the biggest project in the gaming industry with a budget of over $500M USD

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pre-Democrats     Post-Democrats    

On a side note if this is true it sounds extremely promising. It sounds like Microsoft is trying to rebound to the Xbox 360 days.    

Gears of War is DEAD. 4 was so abysmal I couldn't even finish it OG Gears tho, RIP phenomenal manly shit. A diverse cast that wasn't even forced like they do today.  Cole Train, Marcus

Gears of War is DEAD.

4 was so abysmal I couldn't even finish it :tom:

OG Gears tho, RIP phenomenal manly shit. A diverse cast that wasn't even forced like they do today. 

Cole Train, Marcus, Dom, Baird all brothers. The essence of what Xbox stood for :wow2:

Skip to Gears  4 - Fighting robots :mj: A new generation of skinny jeans wearing pansies constantly shouting shitty puns you'd find on the back of a cereal box:mj: 

And now they're gonna double down on all that previous suckage with Kait as the lead? LMFAO :will2: 

DEAD :will: 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Bodycount May Cry said:

Best part is, J.D, won't even be in the next game (I wonder why). imageproxy.gif

Oh Phil, you fucking sly bastard. I'm on to you :deniro:

Why do you care? Why do people who can't/won't play these things seem to care the most?

:yeshrug:

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why do you care? Why do people who can't/won't play these things seem to care the most?

:yeshrug:

Was one of the big reasons I abandoned the console. Not only were the games poorer quality than before, they were infused with political agendas and propaganda programming. :D 

And hell yeah it matters, because the truth is, Xbox is dying because the games they're putting out appeal to NO ONE. This issue is one part of that, and a pretty big one to boot.

And it matters because I'm not the only who has noticed. I hear it from friends, acquaintances, etc. all the time. they don't come out and say it, but anything along the lines of "I didn't like Halo 5 because Master Chief wasn't in it" or "I don't need to play Gears 4 because it doesn't continue marcus Fenix's story" is a direct result of MS deliberately purging white/male leads from their games. :D 

THe tipping point was God Of War reboot. When I played that game, I saw for certain that #1, mS could never make a game like that on a technical level, but more importantly #2,I guaran-fucking-tee you they'd never make a game focusing on a father-son bond, about European mythology. :rofl: NO WAY, NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS.

That's when I knew 100% Xflop wasn't for me anymore.

Edited by Bodycount May Cry
2 minutes ago, Bodycount May Cry said:

Was one of the big reasons I abandoned the console. Not only were the games poorer quality than before, they were infused with political agendas and propaganda programming. :D 

And hell yeah it matters, because the truth is, Xbox is dying because the games they're putting out appeal to NO ONE. This issue is one part of that, and a pretty big one to boot.

And it matters because I'm not the only who has noticed. I hear it from friends, acquaintances, etc. all the time. they don't come out and say it, but anything along the lines of "I didn't like Halo 5 because Master Chief wasn't in it" or "I don't need to play Gears 4 because it doesn't continue marcus Fenix's story" is a direct result of MS deliberately purging white/male leads from their games. :D 

THe tipping point was God Of War reboot. When I played that game, I saw for certain that #1, mS could never make a game like that on a technical level, but more importantly #2,I guaran-fucking-tee you they'd never make a game focusing on a father-son bond, about European mythology. :rofl: NO WAY, NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS.

That's when I knew 100% Xflop wasn't for me anymore.

Dude, you jumped ship like 6 months ago. Shut the fuck up about it, even kaz had to call you out due to your pure annoying and incessant ranting. 

If you're done with it then be done. 

It's not over until MS is forced from this industry. their evil will not be allowed to exist here.

I will make 100% certain that they are destroyed and removed from this hobby for their treachery.

I'll be ranting, raving, stumping in the comments sections, converting people against Xflop, harassing and belittling the Xflop owners and xflop gamers until they have lost all market share. :glad: 

2 hours ago, bhytre said:

Gears of War is DEAD.

4 was so abysmal I couldn't even finish it :tom:

OG Gears tho, RIP phenomenal manly shit. A diverse cast that wasn't even forced like they do today. 

Cole Train, Marcus, Dom, Baird all brothers. The essence of what Xbox stood for :wow2:

Skip to Gears  4 - Fighting robots :mj: A new generation of skinny jeans wearing pansies constantly shouting shitty puns you'd find on the back of a cereal box:mj: 

And now they're gonna double down on all that previous suckage with Kait as the lead? LMFAO :will2: 

DEAD :will: 

Doesn't surprise me you didn't play it / finish it.  You don't play games :mj: 

Run along, buy your little laptop and shut the fuck up :hest: 

Well it's no surprise to me that you'd actually like Gears 4, PosC gamers have shit taste after all :rofls:

Y-Yes just give me anything, any Xbox scrap! Pwease PosC has nothing!! :rofl: 

Edited by bhytre
6 minutes ago, Bodycount May Cry said:

It's not over until MS is forced from this industry. their evil will not be allowed to exist here.

I will make 100% certain that they are destroyed and removed from this hobby for their treachery.

I'll be ranting, raving, stumping in the comments sections, converting people against Xflop, harassing and belittling the Xflop owners and xflop gamers until they have lost all market share. :glad: 

The irony being out of the three they're the ones in the best position to actually survive it. 

8 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Well it's no surprise to me that you'd actually like Gears 4, PosC gamers have shit taste after all :rofls:

Y-Yes just give me anything, any Xbox scrap! Pwease PosC has nothing!! :rofl: 

PC has everything :juggle: 

MS fucked up so bad this gen you've quit gaming and turned into a full time faggot 44408012890_83d589c8f8_o.gif

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The irony being out of the three they're the ones in the best position to actually survive it. 

They have no games, in the gaming industry.

their positioning going into next gen is horrible. :D They know it, too. 0 consumer trust, all the hardcore fans are bailing, and after the One's showing the xbox name is a damaged brand. It's all downhill from here.

8 minutes ago, Bodycount May Cry said:

They have no games, in the gaming industry.

their positioning going into next gen is horrible. :D They know it, too. 0 consumer trust, all the hardcore fans are bailing, and after the One's showing the xbox name is a damaged brand. It's all downhill from here.

You have no idea what you're talking about, no games lol? Ori should be on the map very soon and Gears is coming in the fall not to mention Ninja's Theory's game is rumored to be on the books for early 2020 plus the 10 other studios they have working on things and Halo Infinite is no doubt getting a release date at E3. Hell, that Fable game or whatever Playground has been working on might get a showing. 

You're setting yourself up to get a truckload of eggs to the face. Hell, even in your own comment you egg your own face with Xbox being this damaged brand yet you take loads to the dome over the Switch yet it's following the Wii U which was among the biggest mainstream console disasters ever and the Xbox One has outsold it by at least 3.5x. 

You have no common sense and your logic is riddled with double think. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!