Halo Infinite is rumored to be the biggest project in the gaming industry with a budget of over $500M USD

Wii was a damaged brand, not Nintendo.

Xflop needs nothing short of a miracle. You think Fable, a failed IP that's been dormant for 10 years is going to save Xflop's current situation? :rofl: 

MS could release 10 bangers and none would be worth a fart in the wind because they're all day and date on PoC and soon Switch as well. :rofl: 

Won't happen because their devs struggle to reach a 70% game on metacritic. They have no talent and have acquired another  slew of budget devs to create the next wave of multiplat 5.0's and 6.0's. 

Edited by Bodycount May Cry
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pre-Democrats     Post-Democrats    

On a side note if this is true it sounds extremely promising. It sounds like Microsoft is trying to rebound to the Xbox 360 days.    

Gears of War is DEAD. 4 was so abysmal I couldn't even finish it OG Gears tho, RIP phenomenal manly shit. A diverse cast that wasn't even forced like they do today.  Cole Train, Marcus

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

I'm not the one liking Queers of War here nice try :tom: 

It's just another game Bubuthtre.. Maybe my life doesn't depend on every game I play to be amazing like yours does.. which is why you're having an existential crisis hating on Xbox and the fact that some of their games have women in them, while at the same time defending it because you simply can't help yourself.. you've been a faggot for too long and you don't know how to deal with all of this :cruise: 

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Its not an expansion retard.... it's a spin off. 

Spin off, standalone expansion, whatever the fuck it is it's a budget secondary title and no doubt not only smaller in file size but also content scope.

The point remains you fucking faggot.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Spin off, standalone expansion, whatever the fuck it is it's a budget secondary title and no doubt not only smaller in file size but also content scope.

The point remains you fucking faggot.

Expansion and spinoff are two different things you clown...... you're as dumb as rocks as always :rofls:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It doesn't matter what it is, got that bitch? Holy shit you're fucking clown shoes.

There's a huge difference between a spin off and an expansion... of course it matters you Autistic cunt :tom:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

There's a huge difference between a spin off and an expansion... of course it matters you Autistic cunt :tom:

Who cares? You do because you're trying to dig yourself out of a hole you setup by being a complete moron so you're focusing on irrelevant semantics. It's obviously a much smaller title or they would be charging more for it. The point was about file size you fucking dunce, the main game is 21.8 GB's and you're acting like this is going to exceed a 32 GB cartridge being a side piece game instead of the obvious reality it's not worth investing the money into a shit delivery format.

This is just another step towards the end of the Switch's already abysmal third party support.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Who cares? You do because you're trying to dig yourself out of a hole you setup by being a complete moron so you're focusing on irrelevant semantics. It's obviously a much smaller title or they would be charging more for it. The point was about file size you fucking dunce, the main game is 21.8 GB's and you're acting like this is going to exceed a 32 GB cartridge being a side piece game instead of the obvious reality it's not worth investing the money into a shit delivery format.

Expansion he said :grimaceleft:

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Is it me or Kait got fat between Gears 4 and 5.

It's her armour, she's wearing more of it.

You see in the first her armour was sleeveless and the regressive left complained because in their retarded braindead heads, that meant the ugly-ass bulldyke  was being 'sexualized'. The men's armour had sleeves, you see. 

So now Rod FerCuckson and the MS SJW design committee have put her in head to toe tank armour. :rofl: 

6 minutes ago, Bodycount May Cry said:

It's her armour, she's wearing more of it.

You see in the first her armour was sleeveless and the regressive left complained because in their retarded braindead heads, that meant the ugly-ass bulldyke  was being 'sexualized'. The men's armour had sleeves, you see. 

So now Rod FerCuckson and the MS SJW design committee have put her in head to toe tank armour. :rofl: 

You are such a reject :mj: She has more armor because she's an actual experienced soldier now, in the first game she was just a young rebel fighter. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You are such a reject :mj:

Fact. :rofl: 

I remember all the threads from NeoFag and Recuckera complaining about the gears female 'Bra' armour. 

Funny how now it's gone and she's in a tank suit.

reminds me of what MS did to Cortana in Gaylo 5.

Halo 4:

cortana___halo_4___model_10_by_solarnova

Halo 5: 

latest?cb=20151119112629

Also, I have breaking news. New shots of Kait Diaz in Gears 6, and Cortana in Halo 7

black-plain-burka-500x500.jpg

:rofl: :rofl::rofl: 

• Haha 2