So apparently Red Dead Redemption 2's ambient occlusion was removed

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Because the payoff if it doesn't happen is going to be glorious, I don't care if I'm wrong, if I'm right then I get to see the crying. :mj:

We'll see the crying when I ban you once it's announced :hest: 

:juggle: 

And there's no payoff for you if it doesn't happen... shit is just the same as it always was.. lmao.  WHEN it DOES happen, then you simply get owned again.. like usual :rofl: 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For being the most consistently owned person in SW history  

i like how nobody mentioned him as a candidate and he was like im perfect for the job. what a dumb cunt 

Make me a mod, guys.   1. I don't game at all, and hate video games in general. 2. I barely post here anymore. 3. I'm never nice and I'll abuse my 'mod powers' for shit and giggles

36 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Because the payoff if it doesn't happen is going to be glorious, I don't care if I'm wrong, if I'm right then I get to see the crying. :mj:

But there is no real possible pay off in your direction. The only possible payoff is a RDR2 PC version announced, if one isn't announced Remij can still just always say 'it's coming' and it really doesn't matter how much time passes as we've seen with SO and MCC. This is only a possible win for Remij. 

I do understand the logic in you being wrong again not mattering though. What's another 1 on top of the past few thousands.

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

But there is no real possible pay off in your direction. The only possible payoff is a RDR2 PC version announced, if one isn't announced Remij can still just always say 'it's coming' and it really doesn't matter how much time passes as we've seen with SO and MCC. This is only a possible win for Remij. 

I do understand the logic in you being wrong again not mattering though. What's another 1 on top of the past few thousands.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is like GTAV on Switch, there's hasn't been any inkling of its existence or that it's even being worked on let alone about to be announced. 

Every second this doesn't happen it's a win. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 is like GTAV on Switch, there's hasn't been any inkling of its existence or that it's even being worked on let alone about to be announced. 

Every second this doesn't happen it's a win. 

GTAV PC didn't come out till about 18 months after the initial release on GTAV on consoles. Remij ain't expecting a PC version to be announced less than 6 months after RDR2 release. There is zero win for you here and only devastating defeat when the announcement eventually happens.

Just now, madmaltese said:

GTAV PC didn't come out till about 18 months after the initial release on GTAV on consoles. Remij ain't expecting a PC version to be announced less than 6 months after RDR2 release. There is zero win for you here and only devastating defeat when the announcement eventually happens.

Dude is expecting an announcement this month... :hest:

Also Red Dead Redemption never saw the light of day on PC yet every GTA game came to PC so that's nothing to go by.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Dude is expecting an announcement this month... :hest:

Also Red Dead Redemption never saw the light of day on PC yet every GTA game came to PC so that's nothing to go by.

If you can't see what a killing Rockstar made with GTAV's staggered releases and don't think they are going to repeat that method for RDR2 then you're crazy. 

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

If you can't see what a killing Rockstar made with GTAV's staggered releases and don't think they are going to repeat that method for RDR2 then you're crazy. 

They've already sold like 25 million and Red Dead's Online launch was more successful than GTA's. They don't need to do anything.

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Your logic is that they've made enough money and don't want to make much more? 

:mj:

That logic could apply to any game that's subject to exclusion of other platforms yet they persist, but how many sell 25+ million in 6 months? Bitch are you retarded?

The prospect of more money doesn't mean it will be acted upon. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

They've already sold like 25 million and Red Dead's Online launch was more successful than GTA's. They don't need to do anything.

They have a responsibility to their shareholders to make as make as much money as possible.

And I KNOW it's coming.  :reg: 

Go ahead dummy... dig your hole deeper :hehe: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

They have a responsibility to their shareholders to make as make as much money as possible.

And I KNOW it's coming.  :reg: 

Go ahead dummy... dig your hole deeper :hehe: 

If that were the case GTAV would have seen a port on Switch long ago. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That logic could apply to any game that's subject to exclusion of other platforms yet they persist. Bitch are you retarded?

No because not every game is worth the expense of a port because the demand is low. RDR2 as you've said is doing even better than GTAV so you think they aren't going to copy GTAV's release schedule? :D Guess what, there is going to be a PS5 and Next Xbox 'Definitive' version too! Shocking I know. 

Given the shit you're saying in this thread you're the last person on the planet to call anyone retarded. :drake:

Just now, madmaltese said:

No because not every game is worth the expense of a port because the demand is low. RDR2 as you've said is doing even better than GTAV so you think they aren't going to copy GTAV's release schedule? :D Guess what, there is going to be a PS5 and Next Xbox 'Definitive' version too! Shocking I know. 

Given the shit you're saying in this thread you're the last person on the planet to call anyone retarded. :drake:

I'm 2/2 with Rockstar games so far, so suck it. 

If that were the case GTAV would have seen a port on Switch long ago. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. 

You're truly STUPID as fuck.

Dude, TRULY stupid. :hest: 

• Haha 1