You game on a 4K HDR or 1080p TV?

Not sure about the Pro but the Xbox One X has HDR support in 140 titles. This is one of the issues with Sony not having a dedicated site for Pro enhanced games, it's hard to get that kind of information. 

Edited by Nya`

How about a 120" screen on a 4k HDR projector / home theater.  Professional grade screen in a completely blacked out basement mancave.  Walls painted mat black and not one glimmer of light except from the screen.  Booming audio setup with 11.1 surround sound and 4 subs making the furniture shake.  All this with theater style seating while the projector hangs overhead and completely hidden.  The 120" screen looks like an actual TV when you walk into the room with the lights off.  

The only way to play Xbox. :bow:

9 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

1080p HDTV in the living room and 1080p Monitors in the bedroom.  

20190401_141757.jpg

get a life bitch

• Haha 1

I was flipping RE2 between HDR on and off. In HDR it's so much easier to play because light sources completely change and you can see way more.

In stuff like Horizon and Uncharted the colors are that much richer and dark contrast is way better.

Someone made a good point, I still don't realise how HDR is supposed to look like since it varies so much between games.

Edited by Team 2019
12 hours ago, Nya` said:

Not sure about the Pro but the Xbox One X has HDR support in 140 titles. This is one of the issues with Sony not having a dedicated site for Pro enhanced games, it's hard to get that kind of information. 

Ace Combat, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Valkyria Chronicles and so many 2018 games don't have HDR. I'm baffled by all this, shit works on all base PS4s and Pro. A multiplat not having HDR is inexcusable

My TV is 4k, but I've just got the base systems and a shitty internet connection so I've never actually made any use of it. Not like they were still selling 1080p TVs when I bought mine, though.