9 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I can only imagine you guy's set up when you were that kid's age.  Stop judging. 

this was my PC gaming chair from age 12-17. 

Bildergebnis für garden chair

Edited by kaz
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I was getting to dynamiteCop levels last gen. This was in my parents basement around ~2009?. This is only one side, had 2 big cabinets like this filled.

collection1.jpg

Had an absolute insane amount of 360 games (like around 100 IIRC). Then The purge began around 2013 when i was deadbeat and broke. :scared: 

Now:

Protato - Aza'd (hidden in drawer)

IMG_0345.thumb.JPG.832320ec3905e5ae7d7549d05bf69237.JPG

Have pretty much every game I want except for a few.

Switch and DC. Just started collecting for both. Aza'd again.

IMG_0346.thumb.JPG.94c6861212b26c0041001fd751f09225.JPG

sad that a lot of my fave switch games (onimusha, okami, FF7, FF9,  Gunbird 2, Ikaruga, JJ Mcfield, Gris... all never get a physical copy here.)

Some games I'll never get rid of:

IMG_0349.thumb.JPG.f0e8e21e986f4507909485eb62c40dc9.JPG

(The only time it's ever acceptable to buy a Greatest Hit edition - SH2 Greatest hits had extra content here in NA). 

Whats left of the once great Xflop in the closet. With all the great Xbox exclusives that have been ported recently (Dead Rising, Vesperia, Last Remnant, All the Halo's, etc. and all the games that got remastered and run better on PS4, Can't ever see myself collecting for this system again).

IMG_0347.thumb.JPG.639ddc9c768c86405f513565b5173436.JPG

Usually I'll sell the old versions of something when it gets remastered, unless the remaster sucks ass (like silent hill 2 and 3). but on the whole trying to collect again while keeping clutter to an absolute minimum (only essential titles). I live in a 1 and a half apartment so not much room to move. :scared: Even if I wanted to collect big, I couldn't.

Moving forward i'll only buy games for the big three's most current console (Dreamcast, Switch, and PS4). Though I need someway to play PS2 games so either a PS2 Slim or a Phat PS3 (hate that console but it'll upscale PS2 and just be easier because of the hdmi port). :wonder: 

Now that I have a real job and can afford things I'm hellbent on getting one hell of a dreamcast collection going.

Edited by Bodycount ex-X
  • Sad 1