Ex Valve employee admits that Steam was killing PC gaming, and that Epic is saving it

10 hours ago, Saucer said:

When I said "consumers begin to view all games as being the same value" I didn't mean all games and I didn't mean all consumers.

:trump2:

Thinks he can win an argument  by saying that there might be exceptions..............which is one of the first things I mentioned.

All a game has to do is be unlike the other 99.5% that come out during the year, and my entire argument is broken!!!!

Yes..........let's pretend that you made a good counter-argument by just considering the exceptions and not the rule. :drake: Doesn't sound like a desperate reach, at all.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He'd probably start an endless argument with the straitjacket, saying how racist it is for constraining him like that while being white 

PosC gaming.  

Steam pushed PC gaming prices to the level of console gaming prices.   Remember when a brand new, retail package PC game was $10 cheaper than the console version?   On the flip sid

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

Thinks he can win an argument  by saying that there might be exceptions..............which is one of the first things I mentioned.

All a game has to do is be unlike the other 99.5% that come out during the year, and my entire argument is broken!!!!

Yes..........let's pretend that you made a good counter-argument by just considering the exceptions and not the rule. :drake: Doesn't sound like a desperate reach, at all.

When I said "consumers begin to view all games as being the same value" I didn't mean all games and I didn't mean all consumers. There are exceptions. Like Nintendo games, console games, sports and racing games, sleeper hits like Nier,  AAAs...but those  make up only 0.5% of games.

4 hours ago, Saucer said:

When I said "consumers begin to view all games as being the same value" I didn't mean all games and I didn't mean all consumers. There are exceptions. Like Nintendo games, console games, sports and racing games, sleeper hits like Nier,  AAAs...but those  make up only 0.5% of games.

When I gave some rather obvious exceptions in the very beginning of my very first post of the argument I am making...................I clearly meant some rather obvious exceptions that are worth mentioning at the very beginning of my very first post of the argument I was making.

Nier was Giant Bomb's #3 choice for Gamespot's game of the year. It was #10 for Gamespot's GoTY and it was a nominee for IGN's game of the year.

LOL, you are absolutely right................it did fall within those 0.5% of games. Oh man.............after your first examples backfired on you, you went to ANOTHER example to backfire on you.

You're trying so hard because my logic is air-tight..........and you're only adding weatherproofing:kaz: