RE2 remake . Great , but extremely tedius

I have not beat the game yet but I assume I'm close to the end with 9 hours in , and at the NEST.

It's been a lot of fun but a lot of the puzzles are barely puzzles , just annoying survival horror fetch quests .

The police station became tedious long before i left it and now I'm in the same boat in the 2nd half of the game .

I'll finish this game up tomorrow. It's the 2nd part with claire even worth playing or is it basically the same shit ?

I'd give this game a sold 8.5 as of now aka a TSHBK outta 10

I didn't find it tedious, I mean it honestly felt like a Resident Evil game from beginning to end. My only complaint was it was too linear, and what I mean by that is the game felt very guided so I didn't have any "where do I go?" moments.

In the legacy games I always ran into situations where progression wasn't entirely clear, in this game it seemed like everything played out in perfect succession. 

The game is short and pretty to the point, i didn't find it to be tedious. It was great overall, but as the year goes by i find it to be less and less impressive. I think thats because of how fierce the competition has been (Metro Exodus is the most surprising game i've played this year so far from a quality perspective).

Edited by Twinblade
7 minutes ago, Nya` said:

9d735be10dd57512dee0c77843aa4c89.gif

They are close. The setting in Re7 was more appealing to me. The enemies were better too. I like shooting the zombies. Those licker things were lame. Mr X was annoying but not as bad as I expected. The things in the sewer were annoying as were the plant zombies.

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

2nd best game of the year so far.  Behind Lordkiro :blessed: 

Its good for sure. Has held my attention so far even with the parts that annoyed me.

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Its good for sure. Has held my attention so far even with the parts that annoyed me.

Yea, it's not perfect.  I think it could have been a little more faithful to the original in some ways, but it's a damn good RE game.  One of the top RE games for me.

• Upvote 1

I debated about who picking first for about 15 minutes lol. I usually go with females if the option is available but I went with Leon because im more familiar with him. He is a cheeseball 

2 minutes ago, Bodycount ex-X said:

incredible. Claire in elza walker motorcycle outfit :bow: 

and yes Claire's worth playing. whole new section with creep Police chief. Everyone always misses out on Claire's superior scenario because nobody picks the girl character first. :D

me and my dude played claire first. because we are not gay and like looking at leons perfect ass. such a juicy perfect ass. almost impossible to not look at juicy. 

Edited by kaz
Just now, kaz said:

we did. because we are not gay and like looking at leons perfect ass. such a juicy perfect ass. almost impossible to not look at juicy. 

Hermits :comicbookguy:

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Hermits :comicbookguy:

I will not play a naked mod that exposes claire but leon can wiggly his tasty cheeks all day. :glad: 

6 hours ago, JONBpc said:

I have not beat the game yet but I assume I'm close to the end with 9 hours in , and at the NEST.

It's been a lot of fun but a lot of the puzzles are barely puzzles , just annoying survival horror fetch quests .

The police station became tedious long before i left it and now I'm in the same boat in the 2nd half of the game .

I'll finish this game up tomorrow. It's the 2nd part with claire even worth playing or is it basically the same shit ?

I'd give this game a sold 8.5 as of now aka a TSHBK outta 10

No, it's not worth playing. It's pretty much the same shit. I did both and the second playthrough was a bore.