Sekiro Shadows Die Twice sold 2 million copies in 10 days! (Fastest Selling From Title)

Damn I thought it would never top Dark Souls.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice sold more than two million copies worldwide across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in less than 10 days, publisher Activision and developer From Software announced.
“Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice has brought something very special and unique to Activision’s portfolio of games. It’s been an honor to work with From Software to help introduce a brand-new franchise to gamers around the world,” said Activision vice president of product management and marketing Michelle Fonseca in a press release. “The fans have made Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice one of the most incredible game launches of 2019 thus far. The game has performed well on all platforms including PC and we’re excited by the continued support from gamers and critics alike. It has been gr

10 hours ago, madmaltese said:

It's awesome that the FROM name now has more weight than just their specific titles. 

armored core, souls games and the weird ass old japo dungeon crawling tower bullshit aza likes and?

Obviously a bit less than that, but :whew: 

I bet you Sekiro has sold very similar on PC and PS4.  I think that the "Over 2 million" announcement was more like closer to 3 million.. and they are going to make another announcement at the end of 1 month that it's over 4 million.

32674879717_f155c46a20_o.png

Also, the mods are amazing :D