Official poster for Star Wars Jedi: The Fallen Order developed by Respawn (Apex and Titanfall 2)

Just now, Nya` said:

Eh, I want it to be good but it won't be.

Respawn is probably the only half decent developer left at EA. I want a goddamn single player narrative driven Star Wars game. :mad: 

Star Wars games were mostly great games from the 90's until 2005 (KOTOR 2, OG Battlefront 2, Republic Commando) I honestly can't think of a great - or even solid Star Wars game in the last decade.

33 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Star Wars games were mostly great games from the 90's until 2005 (KOTOR 2, OG Battlefront 2, Republic Commando) I honestly can't think of a great - or even solid Star Wars game in the last decade.

There’s been good Hogwarts games, though. Harreal deal.

10 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

it's all copy&paste 

STAR WARS: JEDI FALLEN ORDER WON'T HAVE MULTIPLAYER OR MICROTRANSACTIONS

Respawn confirmed that Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order will be a single-player story game with no multiplayer and no microtransactions.

42 minutes ago, Ike said:

STAR WARS: JEDI FALLEN ORDER WON'T HAVE MULTIPLAYER OR MICROTRANSACTIONS

Respawn confirmed that Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order will be a single-player story game with no multiplayer and no microtransactions.

so i guess we should expect it to be cancelled.

• Haha 2

https://www.resetera.com/threads/yet-another-generic-white-dude-a-legitimate-discussion-on-criticism-regarding-character-design-diversity.111378/

17 page whining thread about white male protagonist LMAO

"ITS OUR NOW!!! IT'S OURS!! NO MORE WHITE MEN IN STAR WARS!! *White women okay because I have a fetish for them* PS. "I'm not racist - if you disagree with me you are racist and exercising privilege, ME, ME, MEEEE!!" - RetardEra Third-worlder

:rofl: 

Edited by Bodycount ex-X
  • Haha 1

Honestly, the thing that makes this guy generic in a Star Wars game isn't the fact that he's a white guy, it's the fact that he's human. With all the weirdo aliens and droids out there, you could easily make your game stand out more just by going for the next level in diversity.

ah yes, people want diversity something that stands out. the classic C3PO becomes a jedi scenario lmfao