Has anyone here been involved in an abortion?

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Because if you are the type of girl  destroying living beings because you want to be a ho and fuck w o condoms or BC.....odds are they are  probably a trash person to begin with.

From a moral perspective, im not with that.

Do I care deeply? lol not at all. Im just saying its fucked up. Ive never protest it, but I wouldn't chill with girls like that. 

Seems like you do care.

You seem to think that women who like fucking are inherently worse creatures then men who like to fuck.

Like as if you think women are opening up their eggs to allow them to get fertilize and then go out and get them sucked out afterwards.

Your morality is hypocritical.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Incel Jerry giving advice about sex and relationships

This thread has run its course and is nothing but personal insults now.  Gonna close it up.  Feel free to make a new thread about the same issue (on the politics forum) and stick to the topic.  Have a

Like stepping on a land mine at the border. 

Posted Images

I went through one many years ago with an ex-girlfriend and regret it every day. Now I'm very pro-life to a certain degree as in if you are raped, incest cases (99.9% of those are rape cases), possible deformity/life long health issues to the baby or the mother's health is at risk, etc. then yes have one if you want to. Everything else, nope. If the baby is healthy, then have the child and give it up for adoption to the millions of people who can't have children. The government should have some degree of oversight, but all in all, I would like for them to stay out of it, which includes tax money. The decision really should be up to the mother, father and doctor to a certain extent (the whole you can kill your baby at 9 months bullshit is insane to me so yeah there probably should be a law against things like that).

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Seems like you do care.

You seem to think that women who like fucking are inherently worse creatures then men who like to fuck.

Like as if you think women are opening up their eggs to allow them to get fertilize and then go out and get them sucked out afterwards.

Your morality is hypocritical.

You can fuck a million times and not get pregnant if you are a responsible adult.

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You can fuck a million times and not get pregnant if you are a responsible adult.

So men should make it their responsibility to put on condoms. Got it.

If they fail, women take responsibility by getting an abortion.

Edited by jehurey
6 minutes ago, eastside49er said:

I went through one many years ago with an ex-girlfriend and regret it every day. Now I'm very pro-life to a certain degree as in if you are raped, incest cases (99.9% of those are rape cases), possible deformity/life long health issues to the baby or the mother's health is at risk, etc. then yes have one if you want to. Everything else, nope. If the baby is healthy, then have the child and give it up for adoption to the millions of people who can't have children. The government should have some degree of oversight, but all in all, I would like for them to stay out of it, which includes tax money. The decision really should be up to the mother, father and doctor to a certain extent (the whole you can kill your baby at 9 months bullshit is insane to me so yeah there probably should be a law against things like that).

..........there are laws against that. Roe v Wade has been in place for over 40 years. It limits abortions after 24 weeks.

There is no such thing as killing a baby at 9 months, unless its a dire medical emergency that would kill the mother.

There is no government money that goes towards abortions. None.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

..........there are laws against that. Roe v Wade has been in place for over 40 years. It limits abortions after 24 weeks.

There is no such thing as killing a baby at 9 months, unless its a dire medical emergency that would kill the mother.

There is no government money that goes towards abortions. None.

Problem I have with Roe v Wade is the fact it was based on a lie.

As far as no government money goes towards abortions, it does.

https://www.heritage.org/marriage-and-family/commentary/new-report-shows-planned-parenthood-raked-15-billion-taxpayer-funds

The rest is suspect. Roe v Wade was supposed to be for my list of reasons for abortions. We know now it is used because people are lazy and irresponsible, especially in today's world where you can get birth control ANYWHERE.  

Edited by eastside49er
  • Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So men should make it their responsibility to put on condoms. Got it.

If they fail, women take responsibility by getting an abortion.

Both parties should take the proper precautions.

Are you dumb?

Its clear you have never had sex LOL

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Both parties should take the proper precautions.

Are you dumb?

Its clear you have never had sex LOL

they are taking precautions.

birth control, and if that doesn't work, an abortion.

and you call them whores because they want to have easy-access to birth control, and access to abortions.

its not my fault you have a bitterness against women. take care of your nut, like a man.

2 hours ago, eastside49er said:

Problem I have with Roe v Wade is the fact it was based on a lie.

As far as no government money goes towards abortions, it does.

https://www.heritage.org/marriage-and-family/commentary/new-report-shows-planned-parenthood-raked-15-billion-taxpayer-funds

The rest is suspect. Roe v Wade was supposed to be for my list of reasons for abortions. We know now it is used because people are lazy and irresponsible, especially in today's world where you can get birth control ANYWHERE.  

you post a shitty right-wing video.................and then you post an article from an obvious right-wing group (the Heritage foundation)

No..............none of the money from medicaid given to Planned Parenthood goes to abortion.

None. Do you want me to repeat it so you can get it through your head?

Zero dollars and zero cents. All abortions provided by Planned Parenthood come from private payments or private donations. All medicaid money is used for all the other things PP does.

Firstly we are not even arguing the legality of abortion. We were discussing the morality of it.

Nearly everyone with any real life experience here on the issue is pro life and the ones that are pro abortion can't even agree about when it is right or wrong. Nuff said.

Jerry still arguing with pro life people when ppl like ghostz and McWicjed and so on who share his view have said they are fine with killing the child up till birth.... something he very much admits is killing a child in his own mind (since it's after his 24 week threshold). Yet apparently arguing against pro lifers is more important than arguing against someone who is committing murder in your own views. Typical.

Ghostz literally saying some of the dumbest shit I've ever read in my life. You have jerry trying to make a biological argument (among his many useless arguments) while ghostz is saying shit like:

'over something you’ve never seen, met, know anything about, something that has never took a breath of their own air'

What does whether you've seen or know anything about them have to do with if they are a living human or not? 

The amount of different 'what is life' analysis that the pro abortion ppl here are making is ridiculous :D

-Is it more humane to end it now?

-Is it done by a third party or the mother/parents?

-Does it feel pain?

-Do you know enough about the unborn child?

-Have you seen it?

- Does it breathe it's 'own' air.... whatever the fuck that means. Cause receiving oxygen throw the umbilical cord isn't breathing? yes, it's through the mother....guess what...... after birth they are just as fucking dependent on the parents. 

Some of the dumbest shit I've ever read. Absolutely none of that constitutes whether something is a living child or not. Imagine apply any single one of those aspects to other cases :D

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

But who cares if they are being lazy? Let them live their life. Their decision. That’s all imo. None of my business. It does get more tricky when a parent wants the other, but sometimes that’s just the case 

Because the decision and outcome being performed isn't just affecting that single person's body. How is that hard to understand? It's like you're suggesting this is like someone quitting their job, or changing their diet, something that SOLELY effects the person making that decision.

'Let them live their life'.... at the cost of another. 

'It's their body, their choice'... no, they aren't killing their body, their are ending another.

At 5-6 weeks there is a heart beat

Within the second month of pregnancy ankles, wrists, fingers, bones, already begin to develop

By 8-10 weeks most main organs have formed

During the 3rd month bones and muscles continue to grow.

By 18-22 weeks all skin is formed including eyelashes, eyebrows. Legs and arms can bend the child can swallow and HEAR.

By the fifth month the baby now sleeps and wakes up in cycles.

Do I need to continue?

The key word in all that is 'grow'. That's what a child is doing in the womb and exactly what it CONTINUES to do after it's birth. Birth isn't the start of the growing process or the completion, it's just a step along the way, just as everything in the womb was and all the growth after birth is. 

Have you ever been part of or seen a water birth? You brought up breathing before. Water breathes are fucking breathtaking. Child being delivered and completely out of the mother yet still fully breathing through the umbilical cord and can stay there. Then when you take them out they start to breathe through their nose and mouth and colour enters their skin. It's fucking mindblowing. So what is that to you? Are they unborn then or not? You're happy to kill up till birth. Are you okay with just murdering the child under the water when out of the mother before you take them out since they 'haven't had their own breathe' yet? So much of what you say is so clearly said by someone who just hasn't gone through the experience of a successful or failed pregnancy. You simply can't say the things and believe them you say if you have.

36 minutes ago, jehurey said:

they are taking precautions.

birth control, and if that doesn't work, an abortion.

and you call them whores because they want to have easy-access to birth control, and access to abortions.

its not my fault you have a bitterness against women. take care of your nut, like a man.

It's clear when guys have never seen a pussy . 

You wish you had a girl abort your baby . Thatd mean you touched one .

Virgin Incels preaching women's rights in Hope's of a woman talking to them .

When you become a man , you can speak on being one . Move of of your brothers house and get a hooker ffs , you ugly poor fuck REEF

17 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It's clear when guys have never seen a pussy . 

You wish you had a girl abort your baby . Thatd mean you touched one .

Virgin Incels preaching women's rights in Hope's of a woman talking to them .

When you become a man , you can speak on being one . Move of of your brothers house and get a hooker ffs , you ugly poor fuck REEF

Looks like i hit a nerve there when I described your bitterness about women.

That's not my fault you hate women, dude. Wish they could invent a pill for that. lol

16 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Nothing says Pro Women rights more than the ability to kill unborn female children.

Nothing says Intelligence like completely feigned confidence disguising as knowledge and understanding.

Pretty sure brain dead people have:

-hearts

-ankles

-wrists

-bones

-organs

-muscles

-eyelashes

-eyebrows

-legs

-arms

But you know what? When you disconnect a brain dead person from life support.........they don't call it murder, do they?

Notice how I've asked you this question about 3 different times now..............and you avoid answering it?

Because it kills your entire logic, cold.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's not my fault you hate women, dude. Wish they could invent a pill for that. lol

Nothing says Intelligence like completely feigned confidence disguising as knowledge and understanding.

-hearts

-ankles

-wrists

-bones

-organs

-muscles

-eyelashes

-eyebrows

-legs

-arms

But you know what? When you disconnect a brain dead person from life support.........they don't call it murder, do they?

Notice how I've asked you this question about 3 different times now..............and you avoid answering it?

A brain dead person can be disconnected from life support as they're already legally deemed expired, they're not in the process of building as a life, they've had it and lost it. "Life support" isn't keeping a brain dead person alive, it's keeping their body functioning in the event they're an organ donor.

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

-hearts

-ankles

-wrists

-bones

-organs

-muscles

-eyelashes

-eyebrows

-legs

-arms

We've already been through this you moron, been answered and moved on cause it's as moronic an argument as the others here yet you somehow think it's genius.

A brain dead person is on 'LIFE SUPPORT'. Do you know what life support is? Meaning they are already being kept alive by unnatural means which otherwise would've ended their life. No one in the world is against someone dying naturally.  Anything that is in favour of keeping life is good. Abortion is the complete fucking opposite of life support dumbass. It is literally killing someone who is otherwise naturally growing and alive. The literal definition of murder. 

Now why don't you answer why you're here arguing with me and not ghostz or McWicked when they are both pro killing a child till birth, something which in your very definition that you have repeated over and over is killing a child because it is WELL PAST 24 weeks. At worst our differences is we disagree on a person's morality of their choices, meanwhile your difference with ghostz is about literal murder, yet you're fine with that. You'd rather argue with pro lifers and not other pro abortion ppl who are committing murder in your own definitions. Hypocrite

And why? because as I and everyone here has said a million times, you don't actually give a shit about anything or anyone. You are just here always arguing anything and everything with anyone and everyone. 

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

On 2019-04-13 at 12:24 PM, madmaltese said:

Your example of a brain dead adult is the one that makes no sense in the circumstance. A brain dead adult is being kept alive by unnatural means (which is fine), without life support they would've died naturally already. Same way that many unborn children die naturally prior to birth. You aren't going out of your way to stop the growth and life of that person. 

Literally answered instantly on page 2 on this thread 

but but I've asked you 3 times and you wouldn't answer :grimaceright:

• Remij locked this topic