Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DynamiteCop!

Has anyone here been involved in an abortion?

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

Apparently the women is responsible for both sides of the equation when sex is happening.

Yup.  It's never about the kid, it's about how dare she have sex.  Unless it's with me, then it's ok, amirite? :reg: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Yup.  It's never about the kid, it's about how dare she have sex.  Unless it's with me, then it's ok, amirite? :reg: 

I think some of these guys are disgusted that a girl they may like has some other guy's nut inside of her.

 

Tarnished goods.

 

For some reason its the FIRST thing that comes in their mind. Other guy's nut.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

For some reason its the FIRST thing that comes in their mind. Other guy's nut.

:jasonj:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jerry the 40 yr old virgin that lives with his brother 

 

And 

 

McCuck with the 400 pound wife that kept her last name 

 

 

Speaking on anything , lmfao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You working yet, or you still laid up in the hospital from the meth overdose?  Still can't work?  Need some bootstraps?

 

Deadbeat Johnny's kid is listening to some other guy fuck his mom right now. :cruise: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JONBpc said:

Jerry the 40 yr old virgin that lives with his brother 

 

And 

 

McCuck with the 400 pound wife that kept her last name 

 

 

Speaking on anything , lmfao 

His wife kept her last name? 

 

bHMQrK6.png

 

:lawl:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh..........jonb is actually thinking about our nut right now. That's fucking gross.

 

............and my brother's, as well? Oh my god.:scust:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ugh..........jonb is actually thinking about our nut right now. That's fucking gross.

 

............and my brother's, as well? Oh my god.:scust:

Lmao Jerry you gay , come out the closet.  Its 2019 it's cool. 

 

Your "brother" 

 

Rofl 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, McWicked said:

You working yet, or you still laid up in the hospital from the meth overdose?  Still can't work?  Need some bootstraps?

 

Deadbeat Johnny's kid is listening to some other guy fuck his mom right now. :cruise: 

I'm living fairly normal now .

 

Normal enough to not marry a fat girl that kept her last name :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao Jerry you gay , come out the closet.  Its 2019 it's cool. 

 

Your "brother" 

 

Rofl 

so the guy that has been talking about my brother for almost a year (i'm not exaggerating, that's actually true, he's been doing exactly that).....now says I have no brother?

 

:tom:

Edited by jehurey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure you may have a brother . The guy you live with tho ?

 

No 40 year old lived with his brother . Just come out dude .

 

Nobody would pretend to be a sleeping in a bunk bed at age 40

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JONBpc said:

I'm sure you may have a brother . The guy you live with tho ?

 

No 40 year old lived with his brother . Just come out dude .

 

Nobody would pretend to be a sleeping in a bunk bed at age 40

what else do you think happens?:majestic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread has run its course and is nothing but personal insults now.  Gonna close it up.  Feel free to make a new thread about the same issue (on the politics forum) and stick to the topic.  Have a good night gents.

 

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×