Has anyone here been involved in an abortion?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Incel Jerry giving advice about sex and relationships

This thread has run its course and is nothing but personal insults now.  Gonna close it up.  Feel free to make a new thread about the same issue (on the politics forum) and stick to the topic.  Have a

Like stepping on a land mine at the border. 

Posted Images

Adoption doesn't carry any guarantees with it either.  Most who give up a child go through a life of longing and regret knowing there son or daughter is out there somewhere.  About half of available foster children are even selected and the rest spend more time in foster care.  Then you have the problems of an adopted child who eventually learns they are from someone else, or knew all along and never accept that fact.  Grey areas are all over. 

• Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, Nya` said:

Could the girl still have gone on to do all the things she did by carrying the child to term and then adopting it out? Absolutely. 

Would it be harder? 

Is it necessary at all to force someone they don’t want to do against their will for 9 months?

I have by supporting a female friend through it. By just being there for her and having it be a learning experience by letting it not be a big deal for her sake. Whereas before, while not necessarily "republican/conservative", it was a "holy shit" moment for me otherwise.

now I can kick it with gurls on their 5th abortion and just say "gurl. Just wear a condom el oh el"

3 hours ago, Boss said:

Adoption doesn't carry any guarantees with it either.  Most who give up a child go through a life of longing and regret knowing there son or daughter is out there somewhere.  About half of available foster children are even selected and the rest spend more time in foster care.  Then you have the problems of an adopted child who eventually learns they are from someone else, or knew all along and never accept that fact.  Grey areas are all over. 

best to end it before it becomes a child. abortion is no different than jerking off to me

4 hours ago, lynux3 said:

deadBeat1 :dame:

I have a heart condition and almost died in my 20s lol I was deemed unfit to care for a child . Was true . So whatever .

Gd , almost 18

Some of the reasoning in this thread... wtf.

I actually have no problem with ppl who flat out just say, 'I'm not making my life harder with a kid now, I don't want it, I do what I want', at least they are true with their motivations. The lame ass excuses that get passed off are pathetic, none more than the 'more humane' one. Fuck off with that bullshit. Why not apply that exact logic to any baby/child what is suffering. All those that are starving in poverty. Why not go commit mass genocide then. They are not any less dependent on their mother/parents. They are suffering more than most ppl. Suffering or a hard life is not less important than life. Millions and millions of children are brought up in the toughest of toughest scenarios yet suicide rates for them is incredibly low, you know why? Because life is still better than death, no matter the difficulty. In fact suicide is higher in more well off areas. So piss off with the usual 'oh its the best thing for the child' bullshit. It's the best thing for the persons involved and a great way to take away consequence from an action at the cost of another human life.

As for 'it's the same as wanking'. I don't even have words. You can wank all over the place and no child is going to be born, sperm alone ain't making shit. You aren't wanking then having to go over and perform an act that kills the sperm but sperm alone ain't life. Cumming in a condom doesn't create anything either, however from the moment of conception if you do nothing, there is good chances a child will be born and if a child isn't it is because they died naturally too (just like ppl die all the time, children included). That's why you need to perform a direct act that ends that life (also known as murder). Whether you're ending a life in the womb to stop it being born and grow, or ending it at 1 year old to stop the rest of their life or ending a life of an adult, you are performing a direct act that ENDS life. full stop. If you weren't ending a life, you wouldn't have to do shit to directly stop it's growth.

So again, just be brave enough to admit your choices. 99% of reasons/excuses for abortion are to make you feel better and disassociate yourself with your action and thus making it easier for you to make an otherwise choice that isn't accepted in any other facet of life. 

• Upvote 1
44 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Some of the reasoning in this thread... wtf.

I actually have no problem with ppl who flat out just say, 'I'm not making my life harder with a kid now, I don't want it, I do what I want', at least they are true with their motivations. The lame ass excuses that get passed off are pathetic, none more than the 'more humane' one. Fuck off with that bullshit. Why not apply that exact logic to any baby/child what is suffering. All those that are starving in poverty. Why not go commit mass genocide then. They are not any less dependent on their mother/parents. They are suffering more than most ppl. Suffering or a hard life is not less important than life. Millions and millions of children are brought up in the toughest of toughest scenarios yet suicide rates for them is incredibly low, you know why? Because life is still better than death, no matter the difficulty. In fact suicide is higher in more well off areas. So piss off with the usual 'oh its the best thing for the child' bullshit. It's the best thing for the persons involved and a great way to take away consequence from an action at the cost of another human life.

As for 'it's the same as wanking'. I don't even have words. You can wank all over the place and no child is going to be born, sperm alone ain't making shit. You aren't wanking then having to go over and perform an act that kills the sperm but sperm alone ain't life. Cumming in a condom doesn't create anything either, however from the moment of conception if you do nothing, there is good chances a child will be born and if a child isn't it is because they died naturally too (just like ppl die all the time, children included). That's why you need to perform a direct act that ends that life (also known as murder). Whether you're ending a life in the womb to stop it being born and grow, or ending it at 1 year old to stop the rest of their life or ending a life of an adult, you are performing a direct act that ENDS life. full stop. If you weren't ending a life, you wouldn't have to do shit to directly stop it's growth.

So again, just be brave enough to admit your choices. 99% of reasons/excuses for abortion are to make you feel better and disassociate yourself with your action and thus making it easier for you to make an otherwise choice that isn't accepted in any other facet of life. 

No. You are wrong.

I don't mean to be mean, but you're just wrong.

You are relying on some unbelievably bad faith arguments for alot of what you just typed. I'm quite surprised you would parrot some really bad right-wing shit like that.

You are making a baseless assumption that a fetus that has not developed its central nervous system is inhumane. This has already been debated and settlesd with Roe vs Wade.

There's a reason why Roe vs Wade has settled on allowing abortions up to 24 weeks.

If you were to ask "would you pull the plug on a little baby who is brain dead and doesn't have a fully formed central nervous system and simply isn't viable to survive on its own?"

And the majority of educated adults would say "Yes........we would pull the plug. Its like pulling the plug on a brain dead adult that cannot survive on its own."

You are completely misguided to make comparisons to starving children. They are dying because they aren't being provided BASIC GOODS to survive: food, water, a roof over their head. Their body IS trying to survive on its own, and its well aware that it is suffering and dying.

I'm sorry, but you are 100% committing logical fallacy here. Emotions have clouded your logic...........you are not using sound logic to come to the conclusions you are coming to.

Now if you're the religious type...........that's fine, you can BELIEVE what you want to BELIEVE.  But make no mistake, you aren't lecturing us in FACTS and INFORMATION. You are merely telling us your BELIEF system.

Edited by jehurey
25 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Incel Jerry giving advice about sex and relationships :ready:

LOL I love it when the butthurt spills into other threads. It means I'm being very effective on that day.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No. You are wrong.

I don't mean to be mean, but you're just wrong.

You are relying on some unbelievably bad faith arguments for alot of what you just typed. I'm quite surprised you would parrot some really bad right-wing shit like that.

You are making a baseless assumption that a fetus that has not developed its central nervous system is inhumane. This has already been debated and settlesd with Roe vs Wade.

There's a reason why Roe vs Wade has settled on allowing abortions up to 24 weeks.

If you were to ask "would you pull the plug on a little baby who is brain dead and doesn't have a fully formed central nervous system and simply isn't viable to survive on its own?"

And the majority of educated adults would say "Yes........we would pull the plug. Its like pulling the plug on a brain dead adult that cannot survive on its own."

You are completely misguided to make comparisons to starving children. They are dying because they aren't being provided BASIC GOODS to survive: food, water, a roof over their head. Their body IS trying to survive on its own, and its well aware that it is suffering and dying.

I'm sorry, but you are 100% committing logical fallacy here. Emotions have clouded your logic...........you are not using sound logic to come to the conclusions you are coming to.

Now if you're the religious type...........that's fine, you can BELIEVE what you want to BELIEVE.  But make no mistake, you aren't lecturing us in FACTS and INFORMATION. You are merely telling us your BELIEF system.

You know nothing because everything you say is so devoid of actual real life experience. It's why you spend all your time on the Merry Go Round arguing hypotheticals on here.

Your initial post is so laughably bad, even for your low ass standard. 'omg they look so happy on facebook, she defs did the right thing in aborting her baby earlier'. :D

Have you ever seen a pregnancy develop? Have you ever seen the fetus? Have you heard the heart beat at 6 weeks? Have you had every limb measured and check growth in numerous organs at 12 weeks, including checking for possibly diseases/conditions. Have you seen a fully formed little baby at 20 weeks, moving and wriggiling? Have you felt it kick your hand well before that? No, cause you just sit in your basement arguing on SW.

A newborn baby can't survive on it's own any more than an unborn baby, in fact it's a million times harder to care for an actual born baby than one in the womb. Again you wouldn't know because you're just a keyboard warrior. The idea that it's okay to kill anything that can't survive on it's own is beyond even Hitler level of bad. 

Your example of a brain dead adult is the one that makes no sense in the circumstance. A brain dead adult is being kept alive by unnatural means (which is fine), without life support they would've died naturally already. Same way that many unborn children die naturally prior to birth. You aren't going out of your way to stop the growth and life of that person. An unborn child is being naturally kept alive by their mother. That's biology. It's not religion or a belief system. It's the circle of life. The only unnatural thing is making petty excuses for you to artificially kill that child to shun yourself of the responsibility of your actions. There is nothing more SELFLESS than giving up part of yourself to care for someone else, yet you're so delusional you actually call it narcissistic. 

Your own initial example, in YOUR OWN words:

'If she allowed herself to get knocked up, by him, back in her hometown, she would be living in her same ghetto neighborhood, going nowhere, and her kid would be suffering. (I know that because that's exactly what happened to her very own sister)'.

'The most humane decision was made.'

So you are happy to pull the plug on ppl and kids in the ghetto, apparently none of them are worth living, especially the kid, because 'he would be suffering'. 

Again you know nothing. Have you ever been to actual countries with pure poverty? Ever done any actual volunteer work in those places? Seen the ppl? Interacted with them? Places where they don't even have easy access to fresh water let alone food? You know what, the kids there are happier than a majority of the kids in well off western world. They might not have some of the most basic needs yet to even suggest that their life is not worth living because of it is one of the most selfish things I've ever heard. But you don't care because your words hold no weight. They are just argument no.189435641384318431 on SW to you.

52 minutes ago, ghostz said:

My real opinion on it is :

WHO gives a fuck! It’s the woman’s body. It’s simply their choice. That’s the end, no if ands or butts. I support abortion up until the actual birth. 

I go along with Roe vs Wade. I support abortion up until the point where the fetus is medically recognized as being viable.

That is a decision made upon logic and biology. We should always be researching it from a scientific and medical point of view to ensure that we verify the biology.

54 minutes ago, ghostz said:

My real opinion on it is :

WHO gives a fuck! It’s the woman’s body. It’s simply their choice. That’s the end, no if ands or butts. I support abortion up until the actual birth. 

Why not just kill it the day it's born? Literally zero difference in the development of the child from Week 40 to Day 1 of birth. In fact, the care needed just quadruples. 

• Remij locked this topic