Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DynamiteCop!

Has anyone here been involved in an abortion?

Recommended Posts

Just now, madmaltese said:

Stop avoiding the Biology question Jerry. All I want is biology to take place, you are Anti Biology. You are a Rights >>>> Biology so don't come here thinking biology is on your side.

 

These are the same people who think women can be men and men can be women, they're not concerned with biological reality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deeno getting all moralizing after murdering his own kid, smh. :dame:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nya` said:

Jerry you're really not grasping this, brain dead people are not alive, they are already dead. Cutting support systems isn't allowing them to die, they're already dead. Cutting support systems is not murder because they're already dead.

 

Come to grips with this and how stupid you look as a result of not understanding this simple reality. 

Therefore cutting life support to a non-viable fetus is also not murder.

 

They were NEVER considered alive, either.

 

Thank you.

 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Stop avoiding the Biology question Jerry. All I want is biology to take place, you are Anti Biology. You are a Rights >>>> Biology so don't come here thinking biology is on your side.

 

I've already proven it to you, unless you want me to link you to what the definition of Conception is. When does the growth process of a homo sapien fucking being start? At conception. Nothing prior. That is the only known start. Anything after is 'does it have a heart?', 'does it hear?', 'does it feel pain", "is it self aware?'. The 'it' being the human life is already fucking there. 

 

All you've proven is when 'consciousness' takes place. That isn't Science confirming when life begins it's science confirming when consciousness begins, you have equated that to mean Life. That's as stupid as thinking that Science confirms someone in a Coma is dead because they have no consciousness, minimal brain activity and can't feel pain. Your arguments are laughably weak.

Nope.  Answer the question.

 

You said that life begins at conception.

 

Show me the science.

 

You've run out of gimmicks. Show me the biological interpretation that a clump of cells forming on Day 1 is considered a living human being.

 

You're not getting out of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nya` said:

These are the same people who think women can be men and men can be women, they're not concerned with biological reality. 

Exactly, Jerry using and arguing against biology in this very topic :D Imagine trying to want consistency from him on various issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nya` said:

These are the same people who think women can be men and men can be women, they're not concerned with biological reality. 

That means you just said that a fetus without the ability to have a consciousness or even inhale air isn't a living being.

 

That's the "biological reality" is it not????????????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nya` said:

Really man?

Look on the bright side: there's no kid around for you to turn into a fucked up little Nazi like yourself.  Abortion works. :corns: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McWicked said:

Look on the bright side: there's no kid around for you to turn into a fucked up little Nazi like yourself.  Abortion works. :corns: 

This is how sick you people are, you're joking about this shit, real shit that actually happened to someone. The fuck is wrong with you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Exactly, Jerry using and arguing against biology in this very topic :D Imagine trying to want consistency from him on various issues.

I love how you guys are trying to pretend that you've taken control of "biology" when you guys don't want to acknowledge basic biological facts.

 

You "WANT the biology to continue"

 

Sorry. a fetus IS what it IS at that current of time. 

 

Which means that, prior to 24 weeks, it is NOT living. That's using biology to confirm simple truths.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

Nope.  Answer the question.

 

You said that life begins at conception.

 

Show me the science.

 

You've run out of gimmicks. Show me the biological interpretation that a clump of cells forming on Day 1 is considered a living human being.

 

You're not getting out of this.

Again. ALREADY ANSWERED. If you can't read, you can't read.

 

I've chosen the start of the process and you've chosen a later stage as what you deem is the start of the process (when it isn't).

Your 'proof' is proof of when consciousness begins, which NO ONE has argued against. We know that's why that growth happens, just as every other growth point I mentioned. That isn't proof of Life. 

Unless you want to finally, FINALLY, agree that to you, only Consciousness and being self aware is what constitutes life? But you won't do it because you know how laughably weak that point of view is. Just say it Jerry. Just how I can clearly say Life starts at conception.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how you guys are trying to pretend that you've taken control of "biology" when you guys don't want to acknowledge basic biological facts.

 

You "WANT the biology to continue"

 

Sorry. a fetus IS what it IS at that current of time. 

 

Which means that, prior to 24 weeks, it is NOT living. That's using biology to confirm simple truths.

Again, don't know how many times I can say it.


Biology confirming consciousness at 24-26 weeks IS NOT THE SAME as biology 'confirming life' at that time. YOU have assigned it that value. To biology it's literally another step along the journey. A step after many have already occurred and prior to many others. 

 

You continually can't get past this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nya` said:

This is how sick you people are, you're joking about this shit, real shit that actually happened to someone. The fuck is wrong with you?

I don't have empathy for people who want to murder migrants at the border using land mines, who think black people are lesser because of the color of their skin, or those that've admitted in previous threads that their anti-abortion stance is because they blame women for having sex.

 

If you had kids, you'd understand. :shrug: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Again. ALREADY ANSWERED. If you can't read, you can't read.

 

I've chosen the start of the process and you've chosen a later stage as what you deem is the start of the process (when it isn't).

Your 'proof' is proof of when consciousness begins, which NO ONE has argued against. We know that's why that growth happens, just as every other growth point I mentioned. That isn't proof of Life. 

Unless you want to finally, FINALLY, agree that to you, only Consciousness and being self aware is what constitutes life? But you won't do it because you know how laughably weak that point of view is. Just say it Jerry. Just how I can clearly say Life starts at conception.

Nope. I said MULTIPLE THINGS MUST HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED in order for us to consider this fetus as a viable being.

 

Sorry...............you can't use the credibility at 24 weeks to SORTA give your theory about Week 1 credibility.

 

The biology of something IS what it IS at that current point in time. Period.

 

Answer. The. Question.

 

Show me the science that proves its "Life" on Day 1. You've run out of gimmicks.

 

"you want the biology to continue" is not a valid argument. You're pretty much telling me arresting somebody under PRE-CRIME is an acceptable concept from the movie Minority Report.

 

You can't use "well in the future, X will turn into Y" to explain to me that X equals Y. It doesn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Deeno getting all moralizing after murdering his own kid, smh. :dame:

 

9 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Look on the bright side: there's no kid around for you to turn into a fucked up little Nazi like yourself.  Abortion works. :corns: 

 

That shit is low. Like seriously low. As someone who I think has a child, you should know that. Nothing Dyno is saying here is out of line to warrant that. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McWicked said:

I don't have empathy for people who want to murder migrants at the border using land mines, who think black people are lesser because of the color of their skin, or those that've admitted in previous threads that their anti-abortion stance is because they blame women for having sex.

 

If you had kids, you'd understand. :shrug: 

  • suicide =/= murder
  • never said that
  • never said that

I'd understand if you were not a dishonest liar. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Again, don't know how many times I can say it.


Biology confirming consciousness at 24-26 weeks IS NOT THE SAME as biology 'confirming life' at that time. YOU have assigned it that value. To biology it's literally another step along the journey. A step after many have already occurred and prior to many others. 

 

You continually can't get past this point. 

No...........you assigned as well by acknowledging that brain-dead are "dead"

 

Dynocrap just said..............and YOU copied his statement, which means you agree with it.

 

Brain-dead people have no consciousness...............which means they are not alive.

 

Congrats, you just made the same determination for un-conscious fetuses.

 

1,500 scientists have said that a fetus prior to 24 weeks does not have consciousness.............and you just confirmed that No Consciousness = Not Alive. The 1,500 scientist gave you the RAW DATA, and you APPLIED the rules.

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope. I said MULTIPLE THINGS MUST HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED in order for us to consider this fetus as a viable being.

 

Sorry...............you can't use the credibility at 24 weeks to SORTA give your theory about Week 1 credibility.

 

The biology of something IS what it IS at that current point in time. Period.

 

Answer. The. Question.

 

Show me the science that proves its "Life" on Day 1. You've run out of gimmicks.

 

"you want the biology to continue" is not a valid argument. You're pretty much telling me arresting somebody under PRE-CRIME is an acceptable concept from the movie Minority Report.

 

You can't use "well in the future, X will turn into Y" to explain to me that X equals Y. It doesn't.

My goodness you literally make the worst examples I've ever seen out of anyone ever.

Before it was equating the death of an unborn child to a Hate Crime :D

Then Life Support Example :D

and now Minority Report Pre Crime :D:D

 

Do you read anything you write?

 

'Biology continuing' is not my argument. My argument is conception is when the biological process BEGINS and there is nothing that you can prove to counter that because we all know that is THE START. From Conception is it life, not it is going to be life. It is. At 5-6 weeks we can hear a heart beat, as early as week 6 brain activity starts, it hears shortly after, etc, etc, at 24 weeks its brain activity is high enough to be considered self aware and a full state of consciousness has occurred. You've just arbitrarily chosen that moment and it's a moment you are too scared to stand by because you continually won't just flat out say that Life = Consciousness, self awareness and feeling pain, because you know exactly what I will do to that laughable argument

 

for the millionth time. You have not proved anything outside of when consciousness starts, something we also all know. Congrats.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No...........you assigned as well by acknowledging that brain-dead are "dead"

 

Dynocrap just said..............and YOU copied his statement, which means you agree with it.

 

Brain-dead people have no consciousness...............which means they are not alive.

 

Congrats, you just made the same determination for un-conscious fetuses.

 

1,500 scientists have said that a fetus prior to 24 weeks does not have consciousness.............and you just confirmed that No Consciousness = Not Alive. The 1,500 scientist gave you the RAW DATA, and you APPLIED the rules.

 

Thank you.

:D You are such a joke and your argument is so pathetic that you're trying to twist and turn and shift your laughable consciousness argument and say it is mine. :D When I've been arguing against it for pages and pages. 

What statement did I copy from Dyno? The one with a huge laugh emoji of you asking me 'if I understand' then dyno instantly saying he doesn't understand :D Yeah it was hilarious. Your argument is so weak you've need to revert that to meaning I'm copying his statement lol 

 

Let me repeat for the millionth time, someone on Life Support would otherwise be dead, meaning HAVE DIED from whatever led to them needing to be on life support. Hence you are not killing someone, in fact you were artificially keeping them alive, the complete opposite to abortion. I'm not going over this again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

My goodness you literally make the worst examples I've ever seen out of anyone ever.

Before it was equating the death of an unborn child to a Hate Crime :D

Then Life Support Example :D

and now Minority Report Pre Crime :D:D

 

Do you read anything you write?

 

'Biology continuing' is not my argument. My argument is conception is when the biological process BEGINS and there is nothing that you can prove to counter that because we all know that is THE START. From Conception is it life, not it is going to be life. It is. At 5-6 weeks we can hear a heart beat, as early as week 6 brain activity starts, it hears shortly after, etc, etc, at 24 weeks its brain activity is high enough to be considered self aware and a full state of consciousness has occurred. You've just arbitrarily chosen that moment and it's a moment you are too scared to stand by because you continually won't just flat out say that Life = Consciousness, self awareness and feeling pain, because you know exactly what I will do to that laughable argument

 

for the millionth time. You have not proved anything outside of when consciousness starts, something we also all know. Congrats.. 

Those were analogies.

 

Because I made the Hate Crime analogy..............because you brought up ANOTHER argument regarding a law.  I even said that the law is just based on something that ISN'T SCIENCE. That's why I said "does a physical punch from a random assaulter hurt more than a physical punch from a racist assaulter?" I was specifically highlighting the difference between judging something in a POLITICAL MANNER versus judging something in a SCIENTIFIC MANNER.

 

Life Support analogy was to clearly establish ONE THING of the MANY THINGS required for a being to be alive.

 

The Minority Report example is specific to A NEW ARGUMENT you just tried to make.

 

You said "well..............in the FUTURE, X will become Y"

 

Which is a pathetic attempt to justify "Life begins at conception" by trying to use the credibility of a fetus at 24 weeks and assign it to a clump of cells on Day 1.

 

LOL. I do read everything I write................and I read EVERY NEW GIMMICK you try to move onto.

 

Quote

'Biology continuing' is not my argument.

Oh really?:bena:

 

Quote

My argument is conception is when the biological process BEGINS

BUS-TED. Yes it is your argument.

 

Biology is an ASSESSMENT OF WHAT IS.

 

You just tried to circumvent around that and make it about what it COULD become.

 

You're not getting around that. Not once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

:D You are such a joke and your argument is so pathetic that you're trying to twist and turn and shift your laughable consciousness argument and say it is mine. :D When I've been arguing against it for pages and pages. 

What statement did I copy from Dyno? The one with a huge laugh emoji of you asking me 'if I understand' then dyno instantly saying he doesn't understand :D Yeah it was hilarious. Your argument is so weak you've need to revert that to meaning I'm copying his statement lol 

 

Let me repeat for the millionth time, someone on Life Support would otherwise be dead, meaning HAVE DIED from whatever led to them needing to be on life support. Hence you are not killing someone, in fact you were artificially keeping them alive, the complete opposite to abortion. I'm not going over this again.

This is what you copied from Dynocrap:

 

Quote

I don't even understand why you're talking about brain dead people, they're dead.

You clearly agree with it, because you, like Dynocrap would also want to say that brain dead people are not like fetuses in any form.

 

 

Quote

Let me repeat for the millionth time, someone on Life Support would otherwise be dead, meaning HAVE DIED from whatever led to them needing to be on life support. Hence you are not killing someone, in fact you were artificially keeping them alive, the complete opposite to abortion. I'm not going over this again.

Which means that FETUSES are never considered "alive" which means you AREN'T KILLING THEM.

 

Thank you. You just confirmed this logic.

 

You are specifically saying that the creature would have HAD TO HAVE BEEN IN A PREVIOUS CONDITION OF 'ALIVE" in order to say that pulling life support would constitute "killing them."

 

Thank you. That's checkmate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×