Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is like an old school ghostz thread 

legendary settlement in the making  

by a legendary poster  

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

what did you do? :D 

and they know they will never get close to that amount so don’t sweat the high figure 

You think I can discuss the facts of an active court case on here? rofl. 

And yes, I know they realize they can never get that money out of me. 

From the documents I read, they are actually using me as a pawn to sue another organization, claiming it's their fault. It's kinda funny actually :D 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

They can have your wages garnished, put a lien on any vehicle or property/house you own, prevent you from buying a house etc.

They may not be able to get it out of you like you think but until you can get it off your back they could ruin the rest of your life. 

Just now, Nya` said:

They can have your wages garnished, put a lien on any vehicle or property/house you own, prevent you from buying a house etc.

They may not be able to get it out of you like you think but until you can get it off your back they could ruin the rest of your life. 

Filing for bankruptcy would discharge most lawsuit judgments. And I am going in this to win, not to lose, even though I'm representing myself. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Filing for bankruptcy would discharge most lawsuit judgments. And I am going in this to win, not to lose, even though I'm representing myself. 

Well it all depends on what it's for, there are a lot of exceptions which could leave you on line for this. Most bankruptcy debt dismissals are from suits brought on by self-incurred debt litigation, not from debt incurred from the suit itself. So if this isn't for a preexisting debt the chances it could be enforced in perpetuity is high.

5 minutes ago, Nya` said:

Well it all depends on what it's for, there are a lot of exceptions which could leave you on line for this. Most bankruptcy debt dismissals are from suits brought on by self-incurred debt litigation, not from debt incurred from the suit itself. So if this isn't for a preexisting debt the chances it could be enforced in perpetuity is high.

Worst case scenario is I move out of the country and change my name. 

23 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

You think I can discuss the facts of an active court case on here? rofl. 

From the documents I read, they are actually using me as a pawn to sue another organization, claiming it's their fault. It's kinda funny actually :D 

Ghostz :tom:

9 minutes ago, bhytre said:

legendary settlement in the making :dame: 

The insurance company is going to seize the Sheepkilla account and post pro-Nintendo content instead of getting money from him. 

• Haha 1

Well, if its involving insurance companies, then its in regards of some accident.

And if you are being sued directly, I would guess that its for something that you did not insure yourself for?

If you DO currently have insurance coverage for the thing you are being sued about (or, better yet, you had coverage at the time of the event)...........then you need to contact your insurance company and tell them what is going on, and give them that letter that they sent.

They are supposed to represent you in legal matters that they are insuring you for (or were insuring for at that particular time).

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Well, if its involving insurance companies, then its in regards of some accident.

And if you are being sued directly, I would guess that its for something that you did not insure yourself for?

If you DO currently have insurance coverage for the thing you are being sued about (or, better yet, you had coverage at the time of the event)...........then you need to contact your insurance company and tell them what is going on, and give them that letter that they sent.

They are supposed to represent you in legal matters that they are insuring you for (or were insuring for at that particular time).

Whatever it is it sounds like he had a certain amount of liability coverage but this massive amount of money greatly exceeds it. I'm sure his insurance has already paid out or is in the process of paying out their covered share and he's being pursued for the excess.