Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Official Teaser Trailer

13 hours ago, Bodycount ex-X said:

Damned right. I also chose GI JOE over barbie as a kid. :glad:  :roff: 

keep thinking I have a problem. :trump2:

You do have a problem....you get triggered anytime a female is a lead in a game or a movie.... why so fragile kid? :tom:

22 hours ago, Bodycount ex-X said:

because i dont identify with female leads whatsoever. especially not the ugly ones :rofl:

Awwww.. you need to identify with fictional characters to feel better yourself you fragile lil man.... awwwww... how cute.. you lil bitch :rofls:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Awwww.. you need to identify with fictional characters to feel better yourself you fragile lil man.... awwwww... how cute.. you lil bitch :rofls:

Barbie-portfolio-size-1.jpg

Vs

67bfa0d823e48ff9557cd8c656f03b5a.jpg

Hell yeah I choose option 2, I guess I must be a gay bitch right?? RIGHT?? :rofls:

we needz ta get da strong female protagonist in the men's franchises so the little girls get into the sciences and become engineers and scientists because now star wars markets to them!!! :cries:  - Fat ex-woodstock hippie/ Bernie Voter whose brain has been rotted by PCP in the 1960's and doesn't believe in gender because they've been dicked down by other men in their youth one too many times

BWAHAHAHA! :geese: 

Edited by Bodycount ex-X
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, Bodycount ex-X said:

Barbie-portfolio-size-1.jpg

Vs

67bfa0d823e48ff9557cd8c656f03b5a.jpg

Hell yeah I choose option 2, I guess I must be a gay bitch right?? RIGHT?? :rofls:

we needz ta get da strong female protagonist in the men's franchises so the little girls get into the sciences and become engineers and scientists because now star wars markets to them!!! :cries:  - Fat ex-woodstock hippie/ Bernie Voter whose brain has been rotted by PCP in the 1960's and doesn't believe in gender because they've been dicked down by other men in their youth one too many times

BWAHAHAHA! :geese: 

you have to be all kinds ot retarded to equate a movie having a female lead to playing with barbies :rofls: