Discless XBox One is apparently only 50 bucks cheaper

11 minutes ago, Nya` said:

The fact that it's only $50 cheaper means it won't sell because the reality is you can find the regular models on sale for that or less on the regular. This isn't going to become "the thing", it will at the most be an alternative.

What it means is that their goal was not a competitive price, but a test run to educate people for the discless XBox in th future next gen. Worst case scenario. Always bet against X.

Edited by Team 2019

So it looks exastly the same as the Xbone One AsS, just with the disc drive taped shut. :D 

bundled with an indie, an F2p Multiplayer 5.0, and racing game from 2014 ,LMFAO :rofl: FARTZA HORIZON 3! THREE?!?!

"why are we in a distant 3rd place and dropping, guiz??! GreenBerg, any ideas? Is it because we don't have enough feminist characters in our games!!? Rewrite Halo ASAP and for love of God Shannon Loftis, TAPE THAT DISC DRIVE SHUT!!!" - Phail Sphincter, MS boardroom meeting

:rofl: Fucking inept Seattle SJW asshats trying to take on the Japanese @ gaming 

giphy.gif!!

Edited by Bodycount ex-X
  • Haha 3

Gonna buy one of each on lauch day.  One for portability for when I go to LAN parties and family/friends gatherings.. The main Xbox with a disk drive will be found in almost every room in my place.  I'll be able to pause my game, walk to the kitchen and continue to play from the kitchen tv while I microwave my hot dogs.  Will be epic :hsmoke:

Edited by Spicalicious