Sign in to follow this  
ghostz

Are you progressive?

First of all I think in most cases it's a woman shit testing a man to see if he will hold his ground. Women don't go into this expecting to win, it's just most men are push overs,and it happens. She wants all the benefits of marriage without any of the responsibility, she's literally spitting in your face by making you her husband equal to all the other men around.

Now about taking your wives last name unless she's buying you a house or paying half a million dollars, go kill yourself you cuck.

2 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

How do they feel no shame at being the laughingstock of the internet?

The largest, most active gaming forum on the internet where industry insiders regularly post and admin regularly drop hints?

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

It's natural for a man to want a woman to accept his last name in marriage. This isn't something that you even negotiate,it's what happens by default.

It doesn't matter if you really want/love the woman.

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

"I’ve always wanted to change my name anyway. It’s got a long history of the men being absolute trash. Why would I care to carry on that legacy? "

Jesus Christ

more like "I was born into that last name, who gives a flying fuck."

20 minutes ago, zwarior said:

It doesn't matter if you really want/love the woman.

If she can't pass such a basic test of respect she can go fuck herself. Respect is more important than love

Edited by Team 2019

If you have different last names and people not knowing you"re married right off the bat is okay for the woman? Meaning she doesn't value you as a catch or something she can demonstrate. That alone should tell you everything she thinks of you.

I wouldn’t take hers,   but I wouldn’t force her to take mine either.

And if for example she’s the last person in her family with a chance to pass on her surname,  i would be fine with each kid getting a different surname/middle name combo  🤷🏻‍♂️

My wife took my name,  tho,  and so did my kids :)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, McWicked said:

My wife kept her last name.  I don't really care on that front as long as the kids get my last name, which they do.  :shrug: 

Its all starting to make sense now :sabu:

• Haha 2

When a man and a woman with different surnames come in even if married, all the guys think she's free game cause her chump agreed to this. More importantly she feels the same inside she's already half taken.

Also in the back of her head she already took care of a small hurdle that she'd have to undo with the inevitable future divorce paper work.

Edited by Team 2019

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Their wives are working out exist strategies before the marriage even happens, and liberals take it. :D

McCuck :D

His "wife" is 250 lbs AND she refused to take his last name :D

NO wonder he is a hardcore Alt Left feminist LOL

4 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

If she can't pass such a basic test of respect she can go fuck herself. Respect is more important than love

What about respect for her?

You're confusing submissiveness for respect.

8 minutes ago, zwarior said:

What about respect for her?

You're confusing submissiveness for respect.

She takes the surname, or she can go give hers to her future cats. Or find Billy betabob, and even most of them won't agree to it here.

Edited by Team 2019

8 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

She takes the surname, or she can go give hers to her future cats. Or find Billy betabob, and even most of them won't agree to it here.

There must be more women than men where you live

5 minutes ago, zwarior said:

There must be more women than men where you live

If a woman is truly into you, she will take your surname. Period. If she's not willing to, you're either just another option, or she doesn't really respect you and is merely settling for what she can. Probably cause she's over 30.

Edited by Team 2019