[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

It felt like a soap opera. The dialogue has also gone down hill. 

Varys and Tyrion convo in the first scene is the best example of this lol.

Two of the wittiest characters throughout the first half of the series. Once they don't have source material they're just writing dick jokes for them.

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

I think the dragon part was supposed to be special - a private, touching moment between Jon and Dany. For the first time, they are only surrounded by beauty and love - only to have this magical moment tainted, after jon learns  the truth of his bloodline. It was a necessary contrast to make the reveal that much more of a gut punch. Besides, the female viewers loved it (I watched it with several women last night and they were in awe lol). 

You tried, that part was waste of money bs, I would have rather elephants :don:

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i still find bran's "i'm waiting for an old friend" to be my favorite line in the episode. chilling as fuck when you realize who he was referring to. 

47 minutes ago, -GD- said:

re-watching the premiere:

how cool would it be if the weapon arya wants built is used to kill the ice king or the ice dragon?

She's definitely going to kill at least one of them. Her whole becoming 'no one' thing is a perfect cover for the Night King not being able to detect an impending assassination of him/his dragon.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

She's definitely going to kill at least one of them. Her whole becoming 'no one' thing is a perfect cover for the Night King not being able to detect an impending assassination of him/his dragon.

so true! 

33 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

she will end up killing Sansa

8 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

she will end up killing Sansa

I can see it. Sansa is acting like a cunt and that's obviously going to lead to some kind of conflict down the line. If Daenerys or Jon does the deed, then the north cries fowl because Daenerys is an outsider and Jon is either her lapdog or turning his back on the North because he's a Targaryen, depending on whether that's revealed to more people.

There's also that silly theory that Arya is dead and the Waif stole her identity that never made sense. It would be pretty interesting to see faux-Arya just randomly take out a couple of the good guys to ensure death wins in the end.

The whole building of her weapon made with Dragonglass kinda pushes her towards a specific path forward, though. It's a bit on the nose so I'd love to see something out of left field as I'm a big fan of Team Chaos. Just fuck my shit up, Game of Thrones.

Edited by Hot Sauce
  • Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
  • madmaltese★ locked this topic