[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

Bran and Night King's only connection is that they're both drawing power from the same source. Don't really think it's any more to it than that but I guess people just like falling down the rabbit hole.

Edited by Sabo
36 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Bran and Night King's only connection is that they're both drawing power from the same source. Don't really think it's any more to it than that but I guess people just like falling down the rabbit hole.

Ya. It makes it more fun. I did the same shit with Lost. I think I enjoyed the fan theories, no matter how far fetched, more than the real ending lol. 

But the Night King was able to walk, just before being captured. So, you are right. Also, he was a lot older than Bran. So, it’s definitely a different person. 

Edited by -GD-
8 minutes ago, Vini said:

The only night king theory that makes sense to me is that he's a

Reveal hidden contents

targerian

Spoiler

Yup, since both dragon glass and dragon steel can kill him. Too much of a coincidence. 

6 minutes ago, -GD- said:
  Hide contents

Yup, since both dragon glass and dragon steel can kill him. Too much of a coincidence. 

Yeah. Also

Edited by Vini
  • Like 1

I'm retarded. I thought the fire sigil was the sigil Varys was talking about earlier in the episode on the flags of the arriving bannermen and the Night King was just being a troll. :D

Edited by Hot Sauce
44 minutes ago, Voidler said:

The targaryens were only in Westeros a few 100 years

We should prolly keep these spoiler tags on if this turns out true

Do we know if Dany had any other siblings or lost uncles and shit? 

1 hour ago, Vini said:

We should prolly keep these spoiler tags on if this turns out true

Reveal hidden contents

Do we know if Dany had any other siblings or lost uncles and shit? 

In the books:

Aegon Targaryen (Rhaegars son to his wife Elia Mattel) is not Jon, he is a different person and is alive and invades Westeros with the Golden Company

There are also the Blackfyre Targaryens who escaped on Dragons to Essos at some point. Some theories are that Aegon is a fake and really a Blackfyre

But otherwise no and the Night King was made when the first men came to Westeros so thousands of years before Targaryens

Edited by Voidler
On 2019-04-16 at 4:42 PM, Casual said:

yeah.

i honestly think that's where it's going now.

also, what if the final boss is zombie cersei. In the book, the prophecy she gets...part of it is ""The valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale throat and choke the life from you.""

emphasis on PALE.

Jaime bout to get a dragonglass hand made and choke a bitch. 

why is the prophecy of brother killing her Jaime and not Tyrion?

12 hours ago, Voidler said:

In the books:

Hide contents

Aegon Targaryen (Rhaegars son to his wife Elia Mattel) is not Jon, he is a different person and is alive and invades Westeros with the Golden Company

There are also the Blackfyre Targaryens who escaped on Dragons to Essos at some point. Some theories are that Aegon is a fake and really a Blackfyre

But otherwise no and the Night King was made when the first men came to Westeros so thousands of years before Targaryens

the “aegon” in the book is fake. My bad lol I see you pointed that out. 

Edited by Casual
  • Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
  • madmaltese★ locked this topic