[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

48 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Eh I'm not left feeling as ripped off as I did for most of this season. Bran the broken though :tom: what a name. Become King and let everyone take the piss out of you.

King of what? His kingdom is rubble. And no one left to rule. They were all slaughtered and burnt to ash on the streets. :cruise: 

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Oh here it comes.. I noticed the verge review of the final episode made mention of "White people" in the opening paragraph. There's the far left talking point! 

So, we now have proof that you and vini started talking about politics regarding GoT before I did.

Little too late for you to start accusing others at this point. LOL

6 hours ago, Vini said:

It's pretty obvious when these people are complaining about writing what they are really upset about

Apparently woke ideology hasn't effected GoT and it's upsetting to these people. It's not that Danys turn was building for years it's that men wrote it and made her too emotional. 

Art is dead apparently all these people look for is representation

Three episodes ago people were complaining the women are Mary Sues. Now at the end we see some demonstrably flawed and interesting female characters who went through the most compelling story arcs of the show and the problem is that their endings weren’t perfect and happy

39 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So, we now have proof that you and vini started talking about politics regarding GoT before I did.

Little too late for you to start accusing others at this point. LOL

You started talking about it before me dumdum

• Haha 1

The one thing I wanted in episode 5 was Jamie Lannister taking his face off revealing he's Aarya and slitting Cersei's throat before they both get squashed by the falling bricks.