[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

• Remij changed the title to Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) NON TAGGED SPOILERS WILL RESULT IT THE BAN HAMMER

I shouldn't have to say it... but non tagged spoilers in this thread or anywhere else will be met with a ban.  We've waited long for this season, and we all want to experience it fresh.

• Like 1
  • Remij changed the title to Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) NON TAGGED SPOILERS WILL RESULT IN THE BAN HAMMER
33 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I shouldn't have to say it... but non tagged spoilers in this thread or anywhere else will be met with a ban.  We've waited long for this season, and we all want to experience it fresh.

There’s a Samwell Nude in episode 4 23 minutes in

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Casual said:

gonna be so good.

i had every intention to watch a bunch of classic episodes this week but never got around to it. ah well. 

I watched like 25 lol 

Great setup 

Next weeks preview spoilers:

Looks like they're gonna get this war over with quickly and then let the game of thrones begin 

:aitch: Dany vs Jon vs Cersei

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
  • madmaltese★ locked this topic