[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

nah

I can see her doing it. Sansa going crazy over jon not being king and scheming behind his back and Arya killing her to save the north or something. There's too many Stark's still alive. 

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I can see her doing it. Sansa going crazy over jon not being king and scheming behind his back and Arya killing her to save the north or something. There's too many Stark's still alive. 

lol nah

15 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Eh I doubt it.

I think the only "Stark" left that might die is Bran. And he won't die he'll just give himself up in some weird Children of the Forest/Night King BS.

OK premier. I feel like they've definitely sidelined Tyrion though since season 4. I like the theory I'm reading that he may have made some deal with Cersei. Also on that, Lena Headey's acting is on another level compared to the rest of the cast. The fact that she hasn't won the Emmy yet is blasphemy. I'm also all for moving along the story but some of these fast travels that happen are crazy. Loved seeing all the reunions, Araya/Jon and Araya/Gendry were great. 8.3/10

34 minutes ago, Ike said:

OK premier. I feel like they've definitely sidelined Tyrion though since season 4. I like the theory I'm reading that he may have made some deal with Cersei. Also on that, Lena Headey's acting is on another level compared to the rest of the cast. The fact that she hasn't won the Emmy yet is blasphemy. I'm also all for moving along the story but some of these fast travels that happen are crazy. Loved seeing all the reunions, Araya/Jon and Araya/Gendry were great. 8.3/10

add jon/sam too. 

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

add jon/sam too. 

Yeah that bro hug was awesome. I hope his other bro from the Night's Watch makes it to Winterfell too. Episode 3 is going to be incredible. :aitch:

23 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yeah that bro hug was awesome. I hope his other bro from the Night's Watch makes it to Winterfell too. Episode 3 is going to be incredible. :aitch:

nah, it was more of what sam said. that was some excellent acting. 

56 minutes ago, Ike said:

It looks like Ep 3 is the all battle episode they've been hyping

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Directed by the same guy who did "Hardhome", "Battle of the Bastards", and "The Winds of Winter", which are the 3 best episodes of the series IMO.

Yea Bastards and Winter back to back was probably the finest 2 hours of GoT

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

yup. if they are hyping that, i can't even imagine the finale. 

There's two possibilities the way I see it.

Episode is the battle with the white walkers...so either:

1) They defeat the white walkers...in which case there needs to be some sort of conflict for the final few episodes. I'd imagine this is either against Cersei (which truthfully wouldn't be terribly interesting considering they just defeated the white walkers) or Jon vs. Dany. Dany goes mad queen when she finds out Jon is the rightful air and they fight it out for control.

2) The white walkers beat them and a handful of them narrowly escape and retreat south. Next couple episodes are them finding some way to defeat the night king which probably involved Bran.

They really gotta use Bran for something useful though. I mean this guy can see fucking everything...how come no one seems to be asking him any questions. Shouldn't there be a thousand things Sam would wanna know?

I think the actual finale will be some sort of flashforward/aftermath episode though. At least a good part of it. Episode 5 could have another battle of sorts. 

Edited by Casual

Just read another interesting theory. 

In short. The army of the dead is coming to winterfell but the night king is gonna fly his dragon straight to kings landing and get himself an even more powerful army without much resistance. 

The north is is weakened by the army of the dead but ultimately wins that fight only to find out a bigger threat is coming. 

Makes sense why battle of winterfell is episode 3 too. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Casual said:

There's two possibilities the way I see it.

Episode is the battle with the white walkers...so either:

1) They defeat the white walkers...in which case there needs to be some sort of conflict for the final few episodes. I'd imagine this is either against Cersei (which truthfully wouldn't be terribly interesting considering they just defeated the white walkers) or Jon vs. Dany. Dany goes mad queen when she finds out Jon is the rightful air and they fight it out for control.

2) The white walkers beat them and a handful of them narrowly escape and retreat south. Next couple episodes are them finding some way to defeat the night king which probably involved Bran.

They really gotta use Bran for something useful though. I mean this guy can see fucking everything...how come no one seems to be asking him any questions. Shouldn't there be a thousand things Sam would wanna know?

I think the actual finale will be some sort of flashforward/aftermath episode though. At least a good part of it. Episode 5 could have another battle of sorts. 

we've already seen the impact bran had on hodor with his consistent causal loop (the seizure when hodor was younger). so, i think bran will play a huge role, but certain elements of "fate" must be met (like sam telling jon about his bloodline). bran had this sense of urgency too. i'm confident there will be a major payoff. 

7 minutes ago, Casual said:

Just read another interesting theory. 

In short. The army of the dead is coming to winterfell but the night king is gonna fly his dragon straight to kings landing and get himself an even more powerful army without much resistance. 

The north is is weakened by the army of the dead but ultimately wins that fight only to find out a bigger threat is coming. 

Makes sense why battle of winterfell is episode 3 too. 

it's funny they mentioned that strategy. i was wondering "well if this dude can fly now with a dragon...why doesn't he just turn people from all over. hell, even the ones on the ships?" lol

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

it's funny they mentioned that strategy. i was wondering "well if this dude can fly now with a dragon...why doesn't he just turn people from all over. hell, even the ones on the ships?" lol

yeah.

i honestly think that's where it's going now.

also, what if the final boss is zombie cersei. In the book, the prophecy she gets...part of it is ""The valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale throat and choke the life from you.""

emphasis on PALE.

Jaime bout to get a dragonglass hand made and choke a bitch. 

Edited by Casual
1 minute ago, Casual said:

yeah.

i honestly think that's where it's going now.

also, what if the final boss is zombie cersei. In the book, the prophecy she gets...part of it is ""The valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale throat and choke the life from you.""

emphasis on PALE.

Jaime bout to get a dragonglass hand made and choke a bitch. 

that would be magical af! 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
  • madmaltese★ locked this topic