[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It sounds like the Night King's role isn't done yet.  They can still salvage this thing :vince: 

🤞🤞

2019 confirmed? :grimaceright:

• Like 1
16 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah they had said prior that Ep5 is the biggets battle in GoT history and I'm pretty sure the most expensive episode of TV ever filmed. 

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure all that talk was about episode 3, not 5.

• Remij changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 4] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
17 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Solid setup. Nothing amazing.

We've got the setup for a Tormund and Ghost spin-off series. You can't get any better than that.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

We've got the setup for a Tormund and Ghost spin-off series. You can't get any better than that.

Do I sense a Buddy Cop comedy film in the works?  :rawf:

Yea, so this episode confirms the leaks on reddit were true.  The rest of the season is spoiled and it's absolutely pathetic.  Hugely disappointed.  Oh well :francis: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, so this episode confirms the leaks on reddit were true.  The rest of the season is spoiled and it's absolutely pathetic.  Hugely disappointed.  Oh well :francis: 

I really hope that it was done by someone who only saw ep4 early and decided to troll us all with fake ep5 and 6 info. 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
  • madmaltese★ locked this topic