[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

I have some real mixed feelings about this episode 

I feel like they went a bit too far with the jokes and silly-ness given just how dark and grim the last episode was, It felt like a weird shift tonally. Then there’s the scene where the dragon gets shot out of the sky and it’s lack of impact or gravitas. Even Dani barely reacted to it, if you think back to when her first dragon died you realize how much more emotion and weight there was to that scene. 

Just felt like the directing was off in this episode.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

listening to fan theories again :rofls:

9 hours ago, Remij_ said:

They've completely fucked the entire thing up.  The show is a fucking joke. :tom: 

Called it :rofls:

LMAO this show is amazing. 

Everyone who hated the last episode loved this one and vice versa. 

I personally am enjoying the shit out of this season so far. Ep 4 felt like OG GoT.

That dragon got fuckin merked out of nowhere

And to everyone who loves Dany

She's being set up as a future villain for too long now. She's not gonna have a dignified exit in this show.

Edited by Vini
10 minutes ago, Optimus Jim said:

Why is Jamie going to go see Cersei. :| This is like retarded zombie movie shit. 

Because he loves her and love is powerful. :rofls:

Euron is such a shit character in the show tbh, he's what i'd imagine a villain in a comic book movie or anime would be. So dumb that it was him to kill a dragon that just the last episode survived a fight. I get that it was a way to push the plot forward/further justify Dany descending into madness, but it makes no sense. 

Scorpions aren't even supposed to be able to kill fully grown dragons. Not to mention aimbot from a rocky ass boat. 

Oh and the King's Landing set at the last scene was terrible. 

Edited by Casual

i get the love/like/dislike/hate for this season. it's definitely flawed, and its tone is kind of all over the place (so far)

i'm enjoying the hell out of it, but i think a lot of the cons are warranted. 

and there better be some big deaths next week. 

Edited by -GD-
9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nah.. he is going there to be the Queen Slayer :tophat2:

I'd be completely fine with that. It would be a great arc for Jamie and a fitting end for Cersei.

The writing is dog shit, though, so I'm gonna bet he's being truthful with Brienne and is going back to be with her.

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
  • madmaltese★ locked this topic