[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

Just now, Casual said:

I feel like they're gonna give the Cersei kill to Jon. 

D&D clearly hate going the predictable route even if it happens to make the most sense. 

I think Jon is going to kill Dany. That doesn't necessarily rule him out from killing Dany and Cersei, but I think they'll spread the kills around.

What I want to happen:

- Dany kills Varys because he denounces her as the best ruler in favour of Jon

- Euron gets most of his fleet destroyed by Drogon and decides to flee

- Cersei hears of Euron's betrayal and decides to just blow up King's Landing

- Jon kills Dany because she's just another tyrant

- Jamie shows up and confesses he'd rather die with Cersei than live without her

- Cersei believes it, but then Jamie kills her and prevents King's Landing from blowing up

- Jon is given the throne, but doesn't want it and just goes back north where he gives Ghost some god damn fucking attention

- They get rid of the Iron Throne and hold elections. With the majority of the vote, Omar becomes the new king and Game of Thrones is revealed to just be a teaser for an Omar-focused spin-off of The Wire

• Haha 1
  • Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

I think Jon is going to kill Dany. That doesn't necessarily rule him out from killing Dany and Cersei, but I think they'll spread the kills around.

What I want to happen:

- Jamie shows up and confesses he'd rather die with Cersei than live without her

- Cersei believes it, but then Jamie kills her and prevents King's Landing from blowing up

- Jon is given the throne, but doesn't want it and just goes back north where he gives Ghost some god damn fucking attention

- They get rid of the Iron Throne and hold elections. With the majority of the vote, Omar becomes the new king and Game of Thrones is revealed to just be a teaser for an Omar-focused spin-off of The Wire

Lmao, that last point got me. That'd be the best ending tbh.

Otherwise I'd be on board with most if not all of that and I think it's all pretty plausible. I'm kind of expecting something to happen with Tyrion, not really sure what though. 

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

What I want to happen:

nice! LOL

i definitely see jaime killing cersei. 

if dany goes all mad king, jon will kill her. 

It wasn't realistic. The one dragon was shot down and then Dany didn't finish them off with her other dragon? They have to reload? Correct? She had the chance then and didn't take it? 

Edited by Optimus Jim
Just now, Optimus Jim said:

It wasn't realistic. The one dragon was shot down and then Dany didn't finish them off with her other dragon? They have to reload? Correct? She had the chance then and didn't take it? 

She could literally have just flown around to the back of the ships and they'd be fucked. but yeah.

Jon killing Dany does make a lot of sense. I could see him doing that and then his arc ends with him taking the black again for his crimes (though I don't know how they'll justify the Night's Watch without the night king...I suspect some revelation from Bran that they NK doesn't die but is just always reborn...just the cycle of the world).

Bran is gonna be king I think...

Just now, Casual said:

She could literally have just flown around to the back of the ships and they'd be fucked. but yeah.

Jon killing Dany does make a lot of sense. I could see him doing that and then his arc ends with him taking the black again for his crimes (though I don't know how they'll justify the Night's Watch without the night king...I suspect some revelation from Bran that they NK doesn't die but is just always reborn...just the cycle of the world).

Bran is gonna be king I think...

that's what i've been thinking, ever since he said the there have been other 3 eyed ravens in the past. the last one was around for thousands of years. so, i think the cycle could repeat. 

17 minutes ago, Casual said:

I'm kind of expecting something to happen with Tyrion, not really sure what though. 

I think Jamie gets captured and they swap roles from earlier in the series where Jamie let Tyrion free. I figure Tyrion is going to stick around as an adviser for whoever ends up taking the throne and return to his life of debauchery with Bronn.

I have no idea what's going to happen with Grey Worm, though. He's gotta get revenge on somebody.

Cersei? Nah, too important.

Qyburn? Nah, too weak and not directly involved really.

Mountain? Maybe The Hound loses Cleganebowl and Grey Worm finishes The Mountain off, but I figured Arya would be the one helping in the scenario. Hound, Grey Worm, and Arya vs. The Mountain?

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

I think Jamie gets captured and they swap roles from earlier in the series where Jamie let Tyrion free. I figure Tyrion is going to stick around as an adviser for whoever ends up taking the throne and return to his life of debauchery with Bronn.

I have no idea what's going to happen with Grey Worm, though. He's gotta get revenge on somebody.

Cersei? Nah, too important.

Qyburn? Nah, too weak and not directly involved really.

Mountain? Maybe The Hound loses Cleganebowl and Grey Worm finishes The Mountain off, but I figured Arya would be the one helping in the scenario. Hound, Grey Worm, and Arya vs. The Mountain?

Grey Worm will die protecting Dany I feel like. He'll probably get a kill before that. Him and Jon in 1v1 combat could be cool...we gotta get one good sword fight in for Jon. 

Actually I could see him killing Varys or Tyrion for betraying Dany (though I do like your Tyrion idea...seems like something they'd do). 

Maybe even Euron? They might give him to Yara though. 

Edited by Casual

I think I know why I didn’t love the episode (and only “liked” it). I felt like ep 2 was the peak “non action” episode this season, and this felt a bit dull in comparison. 

15 minutes ago, Casual said:

Grey Worm will die protecting Dany I feel like. He'll probably get a kill before that. Him and Jon in 1v1 combat could be cool...we gotta get one good sword fight in for Jon. 

Actually I could see him killing Varys or Tyrion for betraying Dany (though I do like your Tyrion idea...seems like something they'd do). 

Maybe even Euron? They might give him to Yara though. 

Grey Worm vs. Jon would break my heart. :(

I could see Grey Worm killing Varys for being a traitor, but from the audience's perspective Varys is a good guy so that would be putting Grey Worm on the wrong side of the fight. Grey Worm is loyal to a fault, so I could see it from that angle but it doesn't give him that revenge I think they'll give him.

Grey Worm killing Euron is my new preferred method of dealing with Euron. I'd love to see that happen. 

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Grey Worm vs. Jon would break my heart. :(

I could see Grey Worm killing Varys for being a traitor, but from the audience's perspective Varys is a good guy so that would be putting Grey Worm on the wrong side of the fight. Grey Worm is loyal to a fault, so I could see it from that angle but it doesn't give him that revenge I think they'll give him.

Grey Worm killing Euron is my new preferred method of dealing with Euron. I'd love to see that happen. 

that would be epic! 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah well he fucked his aunt too so...

Yeah but Jon is not a mean spirited guy.  Was Jon a virgin before Dany?  If so then we all know how a guy ends up after his first lay, right?..  He's probably pussywhipped right now.  He's doing anything for dat puss.

But then again he may kill her.. Or she may kill him.. Anything can happen.. But can he die again?  I'm also guessing Jon is invulnerable to fire but nothing has been shown yet this season.

Edited by Spicalicious
1 minute ago, Spicalicious said:

Yeah but Jon is not a mean spirited guy.  Was Jon a virgin before Dany?  If so then we all know how a guy ends up after his first lay, right?..  He's probably pussywhipped right now.  He's doing anything for dat puss.

But then again he may kill her.. Or she may kill him.. Anything can happen.. But can he die again?

he wasn't a virgin

3 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

But then again he may kill her.. Or she may kill him.. Anything can happen.. But can he die again?

No, he fucked that wildling girl for like an entire season, have you even watched this show lol?

:mj:

• Haha 1
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No, he fucked that wildling girl for like an entire season, have you even watched this show lol?

:mj:

I've seen all episodes more than once and forgot about the red head.

I still don't see Jon doing it unless he absolutely has to.  For example, if they do end up fighting and she actually comes close to killing him but it comes down to him killing her or letting her kill him.. He would then probably kill her.  That's the only way I can see Jon actually killing Dany.  It could happen your way though but to me it doesn't seem likely.

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
  • madmaltese★ locked this topic