[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Says the troll

How did I troll?  I said the Ep sucked.. there were 2 really shitty Eps in a row.. and I came here and said as much.  The entire time has been you trying to call me out for not liking it.  You're the fucking troll here.  Just chill the fuck out and enjoy your shitty final episodes. rofl

Just now, Remij_ said:

How did I troll?  I said the Ep sucked.. there were 2 really shitty Eps in a row.. and I came here and said as much.  The entire time has been you trying to call me out for not liking it.  You're the fucking troll here.  Just chill the fuck out and enjoy your shitty final episodes. rofl

"Omg the show is ruined, worst show ever now, pure garbage."

You're either a 13 year old girl or a troll. 

14 minutes ago, Vini said:

"Omg the show is ruined, worst show ever now, pure garbage."

You're either a 13 year old girl or a troll. 

The show is ruined imo.  I don't give a shit anymore what happens to these characters.  Whatever fate the show has drummed up for them is exactly what they deserve.  This is an incredibly sloppy finish.. totally unsatisfactory.  

And no you won't... but you'll pretend like you do  :tom: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

The show is ruined imo.  I don't give a shit anymore what happens to these characters.  Whatever fate the show has drummed up for them is exactly what they deserve.  This is an incredibly sloppy finish.. totally unsatisfactory.  

And no you won't... but you'll pretend like you do  :tom: 

lol the dramatics, the show is perfectly fine :hest:

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

lol the dramatics, the show is perfectly fine :hest:

I'm not being dramatic about it.  You idiots keep posting and @'ing me.  The fact is.. that these last couple of episodes have totally turned me off of most of these characters.  Since I don't care anymore.. the show is effectively ruined.

Just because you can overlook completely stupid shit doesn't mean I will.  I care about the series enough to say that it's shit when it's shit.  Deal with it.

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

The show is ruined :awww: I don't give a shit anymore what happens to these characters :cry:

:rofls:

Great so don't watch the rest of the season then so we won't have to see you cry up a storm for pages and pages. 

12 hours ago, Ike said:

Season 3 finale is still the best season finale ever made on TV. "We have to go back, Kate." was just fucking epic.

By not watching Season 4 you miss "The Constant" which was the best episode of the show.

Idk why, the first few seasons were the best. when people had to figure out how to survive on the beach and it was still mysterious. 

i don't like the ending. I rewatched lost a lot but never reached the ending again. 

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

:rofls:

Great so don't watch the rest of the season then so we won't have to see you cry up a storm for pages and pages. 

I'm not crying up a storm.  You idiots are the one crying because I dislike it.  If you fucks could just get over that fact then my posts about this would have stopped ages ago.  How can you be this fucking stupid? :kaz: 

11 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I'm not crying up a storm.  You idiots are the one crying because I dislike it.  If you fucks could just get over that fact then my posts about this would have stopped ages ago.  How can you be this fucking stupid? :kaz: 

Word, can't even criticize this show without being called a crybaby.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Ah so you do care and will keep on crying with your bitch ass :rofls:

So I guess it wasn't enough to have Ed Sheeran in a cameo role, so Aaron Rodgers is making a cameo now too...

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2019/5/10/18564391/aaron-rodgers-game-of-thrones-cameo-rumor-confirmation-episode-5-hbo

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Nice meme choice... he tried to kill himself from drowning in sorrow.. kinda like you in this thread :rofls:

I think so too.. it was quite intentional.  This last season of GoT really does make me want to kill myself :mj: 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
  • madmaltese★ locked this topic