[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

cleganebowl was the only good shit in this show. Hate how ineffective and slow the Scorpions were out of nowhere.  :Jeff: and that bitch and her army going crazy after their enemies surrender and killing innocents was pretty gay

I loved the destruction. Magnificent! and the tactics felt well thought out. I will reserve my opinions on some of the sub arcs, since they feel like they are still unfolding (if that’s it, regarding Cersei, then that sucks!). 

2 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

cleganebowl was the only good shit in this show. Hate how ineffective and slow the Scorpions were out of nowhere.  :Jeff: and that bitch and her army going crazy after their enemies surrender and killing innocents was pretty gay

The scorpions have always been slow. However, she learned from losing dragon # 2 their weaknesses (when she was assessing them, instead of retaliating last week). 

Edited by -GD-
13 minutes ago, -GD- said:

The scorpions have always been slow. However, she learned from losing dragon # 2 their weaknesses (when she was assessing them, instead of retaliating last week). 

they seem pretty quick last episode.

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
  • madmaltese★ locked this topic