[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Alphonse said:

they seem pretty quick last episode.

It was because Dany was cocky and they launched a surprise hit. If you rewatch the scene, from last week,  you’ll see how she gauges the speed at which they move, and how fast they reload. 

The episode felt half baked, but they did a good job with that, at least. 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 5] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

What I hope to see next ep: 

Arya tries to kill Dany, but Jon does it. 

Cersei and Jaime are still alive...and Jaime kills her (I really hate where this arc went)

Sansa becomes the ruler of the 7 kingdoms (because jon doesn’t want it). 

tyrion goes back to banging whores and getting drunk, because he’s useless when he’s sober. 

I would like a tiny glimpse of what Bran is now doing in his free time. Maybe he gets a vision of the future..like the next cycle beginning (a new evil entity like the night king). 

Edited by -GD-
3 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

image.png

Jon snow throughout this episode. 

Hate how he barely did anything to stop his men.

:D Such a godly bit!

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

yup, game of thrones has definitely become pure junk food entertainment/spectacle and nothing else. Theres little in this episode that made any logical sense.

Yeah, I’m going to have to side with you (remij and Maltese, as well). 

• Haha 1

Arya has always been one of my favorite characters and this episode ruined her for me. For 8 whole seasons shes been wanting to get revenge on Cersei. All that training and preparation but the hound says 2 lines and thats enough to convince to make her say 'ok bro you're right :feelsbadman:' and just turn around and leave?

31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Arya has always been one of my favorite characters and this episode ruined her for me. For 8 whole seasons shes been wanting to get revenge on Cersei. All that training and preparation but the hound says 2 lines and thats enough to convince to make her say 'ok bro you're right :feelsbadman:' and just turn around and leave?

She will probably end up killing dany instead

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
  • madmaltese★ locked this topic