[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Funny how posting memes about GoT is more on the subject of this thread than your posts constantly crying about what I'm "apparently" doing in this thread.  Talk about GoT and not Remij dumbass. :lemming: 

I've posted at least 4 to 5 times about the current episode that aired last night actual discussion of the episode...... you on the other hand got all emotional and started spamming imojis and then Meme's. 

Earlier in the thread... any discussion by anyone who doesn't agree with you expressed their other views... you immediately called them stupid and dumb and attacked the person for liking this season. 

Now that we saw all.of that and noticed your pattern of tears in this thread.... I started calling you out maybe 2 episodes ago.... 

and now here we are..... seems like you're a very emotional dude who can't accept other people's opinions.... but when the favor is returned to you, you get all pissy about it. 

:cmpunk1:

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I've posted at least 4 to 5 times about the current episode that aired last night actual discussion of the episode...... you on the other hand got all emotional and started spamming imojis and then Meme's. 

Earlier in the thread... any discussion by anyone who doesn't agree with you expressed their other views... you immediately called them stupid and dumb and attacked the person for liking this season. 

Now that we saw all.of that and noticed your pattern of tears in this thread.... I started calling you out maybe 2 episodes ago.... 

and now here we are..... seems like you're a very emotional dude who can't accept other people's opinions.... but when the favor is returned to you, you get all pissy about it. 

:cmpunk1:

Earlier in the thread.. I was having a discussion with GD about the episode and what I thought of it... I was totally cool with him.  And then you came in and stated some completely dumb shit.. and then the others joined you.  The way you presented yourself showed me you had no interest in actually discussing, bur rather to mock me.  You basically said that what happened was "over my head" and then played the "feelings hurt" angle.. and I proceeded to treat you how you deserved to be treated.  I explained my position, and people agreed with me.  Since then, that's all you've done in this thread with regards to me.  You're trying so hard to call me out on things... it's pathetic.. and you're butthurt because I'm posting memes in response to your shitty posts.  :tom: 

Crymoresan :rofls: 

59 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Let's not be like Jerry asking for people to get banned cause they hold a different opinion

LOL when have I asked for people to get banned because they had a different opinion?

Looks like being butthurt about me creates mental trauma and false memories.

27 minutes ago, -GD- said:

GoT is serious business :ufdup:

It sure is, apparently. I saw last night's episode just for the fun of it, having never sat down and watched GoT. I don't mind watching the end of shows because if I ever do a rewatch, I usually just make myself forget what I watched.

I knew that Daenerys sitting on that tower just looking at the queen's castle felt like some turning point. My original thought was that Cersei was trying to bait her into going in to attack the main castle because she had some elaborate trap setup to take down the dragon.

But, ultimately, Cersei didn't have anything planned? I thought I had read that she was being smart holding back and waiting while the good guys fought the Winter people, so that her army would be able to kill off the (weakened) victor.

But she just had solders fortifying at the city gates?  Is it smarter or worse to have the soldiers fight within the city streets compared to in front of the city? Doesn't seem like much of a plan from Cersei, and I thought she was some cunning strategist.

Also, its pretty convenient that the dragon can breathe fire that can also destroy stone structures? Is that unique to the GoT universe? It makes Daenerys' dragon quite overpowered.

Also that Jamie Lannister had a fight with some guy, some hot-head who is a natural jerk. But that encounter felt like it accomplished nothing, because Jamie Lannister just runs off after getting a supposed kill-shot. Not like it mattered at the end.

My feeling is, because they've built up these characters for years, their final moments feel significant no matter what happens to them. But, this felt like an action movie.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL when have I asked for people to get banned because they had a different opinion?

Looks like being butthurt about me creates mental trauma and false memories.

It sure is, apparently. I saw last night's episode just for the fun of it, having never sat down and watched GoT. I don't mind watching the end of shows because if I ever do a rewatch, I usually just make myself forget what I watched.

I knew that Daenerys sitting on that tower just looking at the queen's castle felt like some turning point. My original thought was that Cersei was trying to bait her into going in to attack the main castle because she had some elaborate trap setup to take down the dragon.

But, ultimately, Cersei didn't have anything planned? I thought I had read that she was being smart holding back and waiting while the good guys fought the Winter people, so that her army would be able to kill off the victor.

But she just had solders fortifying at the city gates?  Is it smarter or worse to have the soldiers fight within the city streets compared to in front of the city? Doesn't seem like much of a plan from Cersei, and I thought she was some cunning strategists.

Also, its pretty convenient that the dragon can breathe fire that can also destroy stone structures? Is that unique to the GoT universe? It makes Daenerys' dragon quite overpowered.

Also that Jamie Lannister had a fight with some guy, some hot-head who is a natural jerk. But that encounter felt like it accomplished nothing, because Jamie Lannister just runs off after getting a supposed kill-shot. Not like it mattered at the end.

My feeling is, because they've built up these characters for years, their final moments feel significant no matter what happens to them. But, this felt like an action movie.

oh i was messing, mostly poking fun at the debates in this thread. 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Earlier in the thread.. I was having a discussion with GD about the episode and what I thought of it... I was totally cool with him.  And then you came in and stated some completely dumb shit.. and then the others joined you.  The way you presented yourself showed me you had no interest in actually discussing, bur rather to mock me.  You basically said that what happened was "over my head" and then played the "feelings hurt" angle.. and I proceeded to treat you how you deserved to be treated.  I explained my position, and people agreed with me.  Since then, that's all you've done in this thread with regards to me.  You're trying so hard to call me out on things... it's pathetic.. and you're butthurt because I'm posting memes in response to your shitty posts.  :tom: 

Crymoresan :rofls: 

Remij is so hurt he is confusing his conversations with other poster with me.... his eyes are so red from tears he can't see straight...:rofls:

You were already an emotional mess and crying up a storm with other posters before I commented with you... you truly are hurt by season aren't you...damn kid. 

Remij ia so hurt.. he inadvertently made it ok for posters to spam other threads when they feel like it..... PATHETIC :scust:

Now if you try to reprimand one of those spam prone posters.... they can simply point to this thread.... as I said good earlier... job bucko.. you let your bitch ass emotions get the best of you:cmpunk2:

Just ignore this faggot

What are the preidctions for next week? Who does the deed Jon or Arya? Or do they both die and Dany rules with an iron fist?

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, Vini said:

Just ignore this faggot

What are the preidctions for next week? Who does the deed Jon or Arya? Or do they both did and Dany rules with an iron fist?

It will be something unexpected :lupe:

after sleeping on it, i just want fleshed out resolutions in the finale, even if they aren't to my liking. i know i won't dig every conclusion, but i at least want motives/decisions to make sense. 

while Lost couldn't tell if it wanted to be rooted in quantum physics or variations of religion, it at least gave the characters satisfying ends (minus jacob and man in black - terrible). i've always been big on character development, so i don't want to see such great work squandered in the final moments of GoT. 

Edited by -GD-
32 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Remij is so hurt he is confusing his conversations with other poster with me.... his eyes are so red from tears he can't see straight...:rofls:

You were already an emotional mess and crying up a storm with other posters before I commented with you... you truly are hurt by season aren't you...damn kid. 

Remij ia so hurt.. he inadvertently made it ok for posters to spam other threads when they feel like it..... PATHETIC :scust:

Now if you try to reprimand one of those spam prone posters.... they can simply point to this thread.... as I said good earlier... job bucko.. you let your bitch ass emotions get the best of you:cmpunk2:

Yea, this post suure doesn't read like a butthurt bitch wrote it :mj: 

:rofls: 

6 minutes ago, -GD- said:

while Lost couldn't tell if it wanted to be rooted in quantum physics or variations of religion, it at least gave the characters satisfying ends (minus jacob and man in black - terrible). i've always been big on character development, so i don't want to see such great work squandered in the final moments of GoT. 

Dude.. it's already happened... just be honest with yourself.  This season has been terrible.  Nothing left to do but laugh at it, and people like Goukosan and Vini who think they're special because they're defending this shit.

You're not getting fleshed out resolutions to anything... you're getting "let's just fucking end this shit" from it. 

I'm getting a distinct sense that they're just matching up key characters in confrontations and killing them off as a way to end the series.

Actually I watched the final episode of Veep, having never seen the show before.

And that ending feels like something that would happen on GoT. She got what she wanted, and compromised really badly near the end, and fucked over her closest aide. And she got her presidency, and it fast-forwarded very quickly to show how shallow her presidency was, and that was sorta it.

36 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Dude.. it's already happened... just be honest with yourself.  This season has been terrible.  Nothing left to do but laugh at it, and people like Goukosan and Vini who think they're special because they're defending this shit.

You're not getting fleshed out resolutions to anything... you're getting "let's just fucking end this shit" from it. 

Probably. But I’m hoping for the best. 

1 hour ago, Vini said:

What are the preidctions for next week? Who does the deed Jon or Arya? Or do they both die and Dany rules with an iron fist?

Jon kills Dany and Arya kills Drogon. Or the reverse. Each of them are getting a kill, though, is my guess.

17 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Jon kills Dany and Arya kills Drogon. Or the reverse. Each of them are getting a kill, though, is my guess.

I’d be very happy with that. 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
  • madmaltese★ locked this topic