[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

But Salt & VINIgar said it was amazing!? :mj: 

LOL well, i'm kind of hoping dynamite's joke comes true and bran is the ruler of the 7 kingdoms. it would make sense why he's just been chilling while everyone else does his dirty work :D 

the main arc i care about is sansa's now. if she becomes the ruler of the north, i'd be happy for that, at least.

if dany dies, i hope jon does it and not arya. i mean..arya already has the night king kill, and jon has done jack shit all season. 

8 minutes ago, -GD- said:

LOL well, i'm kind of hoping dynamite's joke comes true and bran is the ruler of the 7 kingdoms. it would make sense why he's just been chilling while everyone else does his dirty work :D 

the main arc i care about is sansa's now. if she becomes the ruler of the north, i'd be happy for that, at least.

if dany dies, i hope jon does it and not arya. i mean..arya already has the night king kill, and jon has done jack shit all season. 

Spoiler

Dude, that's not a joke... Bran seriously is going to become the ruler of the 7 Kingdoms.. according to the leak.. which has been right all this time lol.

Edited by -GD-
5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:
Spoiler

Dude, that's not a joke... Bran seriously is going to become the ruler of the 7 Kingdoms.. according to the leak.. which has been right all this time lol.

Spoiler

i'm ok with that. it would be the ultimate trolling :D i much rather have him than Dany. 

Edited by -GD-
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jon will command Dragon to eat Dany and he will make Gendry king. Dany legitimized him and he definitely has a claim to the throne. :jordan3:

5 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Gendey will fight her in the trident and smash her tits off with his hammer. They will rename the place the Booby Ford

:danylol:

YES

25 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Remij is still hurt.. give him time to heal bro :feelsbadman:

I forgot there were people still looking forward to the last episode. 

I already apologized. :romantears:

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I forgot there were people still looking forward to the last episode. 

I already apologized. :romantears:

At this point they may as well end it the way the Sopranos did for maximum effect and letdown.

:troll:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, zwarior said:

Its official, the show is abysmal without GRRM guidance. S7 was the second worst, and this is The worst, season.

It's official for about half the viewers apparently.

For us regular viewers who are not amateur critics we're loving this shit. Way better than S7 for me

This season is divisive as fuck. 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
  • madmaltese★ locked this topic