[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

This ending would have been a lot better had they spent more time establishing that this was the three eyed raven’s plan all along. The execution of it all sucked. In retrospect, everything felt rushed this season. Oh well. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

This ending would have been a lot better had they spent more time establishing that this was the three eyed raven’s plan all along. The execution of it all sucked. In retrospect, everything felt rushed this season. Oh well. 

Like, have a scene where he's alone, and the camera is pointing at his feet, and he gets up off the chair, and then cut to black.

I thought they had hints of it because Tyrion walked into a room, and the chair was pulled away from the table, and Jon Stark apologized for not being there when he needed him, and Bran gave a foreboding answer "you were exactly where you were supposed to be."

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

It’s the new HBO comedy coming in 2020 

I'm just glad Jon is free up in the true north (Canada) with Tormund and Ghost.

I honestly don't mind so much how everything ended, but they most definitely rushed and fucked up getting there.  There should have been a full season this season, plus one more with 6-8 episodes to explain and do it all properly.

Oh well.  That's all folks.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm just glad Jon is free up in the true north (Canada) with Tormund and Ghost.

I honestly don't mind so much how everything ended, but they most definitely rushed and fucked up getting there.  There should have been a full season this season, plus one more with 6-8 episodes to explain and do it all properly.

Oh well.  That's all folks.

Amen!! 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT