[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

10 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

I love how they hating on remij cause he is discontent with the season.  It's always hivemind or bust with you three.

It's one thing to be discontent it's another to spam the thread and call everyone who likes the show idiots. 

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

Just now, Vini said:

It's one thing to be discontent it's another to spam the thread and call everyone who likes the show idiots. 

Same thing im saying.... because HE doesn't like this season.... he spams and derails the thread..... no one cares that Remij doesn't like the show big deal.

But all the tears from him was hilarious and now all this spam is just pathetic :scust:

1 minute ago, Alphonse said:

Let's not be like Jerry asking for people to get banned cause they hold a different opinion

or accuse them of being alts 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Breaking the rules are ok because you're feelings are hurt? :ufdup:

My feelings aren't hurt.  I'm quite understanding that the show sucks and admit it.  You fucks are the ones who are hurt because I don't like it..  Who the hell do you think you are kidding Goukosan? :rofls: 

8 minutes ago, Vini said:

I'm not calling everyone who likes the show idiots... I'm calling you three idiots because you can't seem to get over the fact that I have a different opinion... and you're barrages of trying to call me out in this thread is what spawed it.  So.. stop being fuck heads.

The show really does suck this season btw... It's not something I'm making up to bait and argue.

Deal with it. :reg: 

6 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Let's not be like Jerry asking for people to get banned cause they hold a different opinion

Nah not asking him to get banned.... Im really asking him to stop spamming the thread. 

Was just making a point... as a mod how can you hold people accountable for spamming when you yourself start spamming threads when you get your feelings hurt? lol

That's why I said to him... "great work their bucko".. lol

We all can disagree about the show.. no need to spam. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I'm not calling everyone who likes the show idiots... I'm calling you three idiots because you can't seem to get over the fact that I have a different opinion... and you're barrages of trying to call me out in this thread is what spawed it.  So.. stop being fuck heads.

The show really does suck this season btw... It's not something I'm making up to bait and argue.

Deal with it. :reg: 

I'm totally fine with you having a different opinion

I'm not fine with you spamming the thread with retarded memes

And this season is fine, it just had it's best episode. 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

My feelings aren't hurt.  I'm quite understanding that the show sucks and admit it.  You fucks are the ones who are hurt because I don't like it..  Who the hell do you think you are kidding Goukosan? :rofls: 

Your actions in this thread speak louder than your back peddling words..... you're hurt... all. the spam you posted already proved that :cmpunk1:

Just now, Vini said:

I'm totally fine with you having a different opinion

I'm not fine with you spamming the thread with retarded memes

And this season is fine, it just had it's best episode. 

No you weren't.  You IMMEDIATELY got on my ass about not liking it... and you dragged it on for pages hoping to get me to comment again so you could do it again and again.. then Dynamite and eventually Goukosan joined in with you.. then the thread became about Remij.  So don't try to act like I'm the one shitting up the thread.   What, you think this thread is only for people who enjoy what the show is doing?  Because the way you guys are acting, it certainly seems that way.

LMAO.. we really can't post meme's mocking the show in this thread?  Really?  ROFL.. you idiots want this to be your GoT safe space.  LMAO the 3 snowflakes of Winterfell :kaz: 

10 minutes ago, Vini said:

Also anyone who thinks me and @Goukosan are of the same hivemind has clearly not been paying attention for the past 2 years lmao

But Vini... if we agreed on this one thing (Remij's spam) ... that must mean we're a hive mind :lupe:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Remij_ said:

No you weren't.  You IMMEDIATELY got on my ass about not liking it... and you dragged it on for pages hoping to get me to comment again so you could do it again and again.. then Dynamite and eventually Goukosan joined in with you.. then the thread became about Remij.  So don't try to act like I'm the one shitting up the thread.   What, you think this thread is only for people who enjoy what the show is doing?  Because the way you guys are acting, it certainly seems that way.

LMAO.. we really can't post meme's mocking the show in this thread?  Really?  ROFL.. you idiots want this to be your GoT safe space.  LMAO the 3 snowflakes of Winterfell :kaz: 

Is this Jerry's alt? This dude is now basking in the fact that he's the center of attention in a thread after spamming for 10 pages straight posting the same shit over and over again. 

5 minutes ago, Vini said:

Is this Jerry's alt? This dude is now basking in the fact that he's the center of attention in a thread after spamming for 10 pages straight posting the same shit over and over again. 

You're the idiot that made me the center of attention, imbecile :snoop:  

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

@Hot Sauce and @madmaltese are both posting totally legit criticisms yet nobody seems to pounce on them. I wonder what you're doing different

Why are you choosing to engage me instead of simply talking to them?  Oh, that's right... because you're trolling me... 

Just now, Remij_ said:

You're the idiot that made me the center of attention, imbecile :snoop:  

Wasn't uncalled for. But you seem to be enjoying it. 

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Now Remij is pretending he doesn't know the difference between simply posting Meme's and spamming a thread. :lemming:

The back peddling continues :rofls:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Now Remij is pretending he doesn't know the difference between simply posting Meme's and spamming a thread. :lemming:

The back peddling continues :rofls:

Funny how posting memes about GoT is more on the subject of this thread than your posts constantly crying about what I'm "apparently" doing in this thread.  Talk about GoT and not Remij dumbass. :lemming: 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
  • madmaltese★ locked this topic