[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

Tied up loose ends neatly didn't mind it. 

LOL.

Arya: Jon, don't go to Dany, she sees you as her biggest threat, you know what she will do now.

Tyrion: Jon, you need to stop Dany, you know she's going to kill you.

Jon just walks into Dany, with nobody protecting her, and he easily kills her because she isn't the least bit paranoid or suspicious throughout the entire scene.

Yeah.............."neat" would be one way to describe it.:tom: Notice how the GoT defenders are just typing short sentences and leaving really quickly?

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL.

Arya: Jon, don't go to Dany, she sees you as her biggest threat, you know what she will do now.

Jon just walks into Dany, with nobody protecting her, and he easily kills her because she isn't the least bit paranoid or suspicious throughout the entire scene.

Yeah.............."neat" would be one way to describe it.:tom: Notice how the GoT defenders are just typing short sentences and leaving really quickly?

Imagine if these clowns did the same nitpick BS with Breaking Bad last season. What's the likelyhood Walt saw his past business partners on TV the exact moment he was giving himself in? Why wouldn't the gang he shot up at the end check the trunk of his car to make sure he wasn't armed? 

Anyway I'm done arguing about this show it's over. We're not gonna agree. I enjoyed the shit out of this season. You can keep looking for flaws. 

Also I'm pretty sure they "rushed" the show because the only story left was White Walkers get defeated, Dany burns King's Landing, Jon kills Dany, Bran becomes King.

GRRM will now play that out with many books full of noble house feuding and descriptions of food and clothing

Edited by Vini
2 hours ago, Vini said:

Imagine if these clowns did the same nitpick BS with Breaking Bad last season. What's the likelyhood Walt saw his past business partners on TV the exact moment he was giving himself in? Why wouldn't the gang he shot up at the end check the trunk of his car to make sure he wasn't armed? 

Anyway I'm done arguing about this show it's over. We're not gonna agree. I enjoyed the shit out of this season. You can keep looking for flaws. 

Breaking Bad isn't talked about as one of the greatest shows anymore after some time had past.

I was never fully on-board with the show because the biggest problem I had with it was that Walt White suddenly had this anger issues, and had this ambitious nature to grow his empire, when supposedly the show was about him desperately needing enough money to make sure his family is taken care of.

From that point forward (late Season 2), the show was exaggerated. Highly, HIGHLY entertaining.

You know how bad it is when people are "meh"ing the season finale. It may not be as bad as Dexter's ending, but the final season sorta resembles Dexter's finale season.

I love this show 

Was a good ending, some great dialogue and acting in this episode.

Sad to see it end

Cant wait for the Arya sequel

Edited by Voidler
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Breaking Bad isn't talked about as one of the greatest shows anymore after some time had past.

I was never fully on-board with the show because the biggest problem I had with it was that Walt White suddenly had this anger issues, and had this ambitious nature to grow his empire, when supposedly the show was about him desperately needing enough money to make sure his family is taken care of.

From that point forward (late Season 2), the show was exaggerated. Highly, HIGHLY entertaining.

You know how bad it is when people are "meh"ing the season finale. It may not be as bad as Dexter's ending, but the final season sorta resembles Dexter's finale season.

Breaking Bad and The Wire are considered the best shows ever on TV. And ozymandias (the series’ penultimate episode) is considered one of the best hours of tv ever. You are tripping. So, just stop with this nonsense. 

Edited by -GD-

walter licking blood and transforming into a completely different person throughout the show is amazing character writing. Calling it an exaggeration is just dumb.

remember how scared jessie was of walt at the end? yeah, it wasn't for the money to provide for his familiy, it was what he has become.

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

Breaking Bad and The Wire are considered the best shows ever on TV. And ozymandias (the series’ penultimate episode) is considered one of the best hours of tv ever. You are tripping. So, just stop with this nonsense. 

sopranos, the wire and bb = the holy trinity

• Like 1
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL.

The dragon was guarding the entrance... no one else would have been able to get close to her except for John. 

The TV series is over no need to get into long winded go around with you cry babies :cmpunk2:

7 hours ago, Vini said:

:rofls:

Aren't you a immigrant? :cmpunk1:

and that ending pretty much implied that John is the king of the free folk now. 

Sansa Queen of the North. 

Bran Ruler of the 6 Kingdoms. 

John King of the Free Folk. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Aren't you a immigrant? :cmpunk1:

and that ending pretty much implied that John is the king of the free folk now. 

Sansa Queen of the North. 

Bran Ruler of the 6 Kingdoms. 

John King of the Free Folk. 

Arya: Columbus