[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

Thought the episode was fine. Got a lot of the required set up done and still had some good character moment. The only problem is that this is a 6 ep season instead of 10 so it really seems like they are going to have to rush some pretty major stuff.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Thought the episode was fine. Got a lot of the required set up done and still had some good character moment. The only problem is that this is a 6 ep season instead of 10 so it really seems like they are going to have to rush some pretty major stuff.

and they will. everything is in motion now. 

• Upvote 1

Scenes that are defs gonna happen imo are: (interested to see others post theirs too)

-Ice Dragon killing Drogon

-Night King sitting at the Iron Throne

-Bran sacrificing himself in a major way to probably kill the Night King

-Jamie killing Cersei and in the process killing their unborn child

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Scenes that are defs gonna happen imo are: (interested to see others post theirs too)

-Ice Dragon killing Drogon

-Night King sitting at the Iron Throne

-Bran sacrificing himself in a major way to probably kill the Night King

-Jamie killing Cersei and in the process killing their unborn child

there will definitely be something huge between bran and the night king, since the night king is the only one who's been able to see bran in his greensight dreams. also, "you'll never walk again, but you will fly" - will bran control a dragon?  the possibilities are endless. 

14 minutes ago, -GD- said:

there will definitely be something huge between bran and the night king, since the night king is the only one who's been able to see bran in his greensight dreams. also, "you'll never walk again, but you will fly" - will bran control a dragon?  the possibilities are endless. 

Yeah that is definitely highly possible. Maybe the Ice Dragon?

Also feel like they are slowly building to Bran possibly being able to posses an actual White Walker. Most likely at a cost to himself

9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah that is definitely highly possible. Maybe the Ice Dragon?

Also feel like they are slowly building to Bran possibly being able to posses an actual White Walker. Most likely at a cost to himself

yeah, didn't the original 3 eyed raven say if he bran stays too long, he'll drown? 

on a side note, i can't help feel some eerie similarities between bran and the night king - maybe because the king left his mark on him? but like...the deep stares...how they are dressed alike... and how it's like the night king knew there would be a dragon to control (to destroy the wall). 

edit - and how the night king saw bran. there's some weird connection. 

Edited by -GD-
15 minutes ago, -GD- said:

yeah, didn't the original 3 eyed raven say if he bran stays too long, he'll drown? 

on a side note, i can't help feel some eerie similarities between bran and the night king - maybe because the king left his mark on him? but like...the deep stares...how they are dressed alike... and how it's like the night king knew there would be a dragon to control (to destroy the wall). 

edit - and how the night king saw bran. there's some weird connection. 

Yeah, wasn't there some crazy theory that somehow Bran and the Night King are connected. Think I had read one fan theory that even suggested the Night King is Bran. Don't know how that would work but there is definitely a connection. Like you said, especially the way they have made Bran look as these seasons have passed

23 hours ago, madmaltese said:

The characters can ride across the sea and across the country in what seems like a day. :ben:

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah, wasn't there some crazy theory that somehow Bran and the Night King are connected. Think I had read one fan theory that even suggested the Night King is Bran. Don't know how that would work but there is definitely a connection. Like you said, especially the way they have made Bran look as these seasons have passed

It's very true 

2019049-reasons-bran-stark-is-most-certainly-the-night-king-4-1-758x397.jpg

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

It's very true 

2019049-reasons-bran-stark-is-most-certainly-the-night-king-4-1-758x397.jpg

yeah, they have that blank stare thing going too. maybe brans goes back in time and tries to stop the night king..only to end up becoming him. 

edit: but the 3 eyed raven said bran would never walk again, so i don't think that's possible.

i just want to know why the night king can see bran during greensights. 

Edited by -GD-
5 minutes ago, Casual said:

I don't think Bran is the Night King but they're certainly connected. 

I like this theory:

https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/bdygzu/spoilers_extended_bran_isnt_the_night_king_but/

Interesting theory, but I think it's too complex for the tv show and the methods required to reveal that kind of info don't suit a show. I think it is highly likely that the Night King has Stark ancestry though.

5 minutes ago, Sabo said:

They already shown that the Night King is just the first White Walker ever created. He was created to be a weapon for the Children of the Forest but they couldn't control him. 

yes, we know that. but we are wondering if bran traveled back to that time (possibly to prevent the creation), and triggered some hodor-like reaction. it's all far-fetched. but it would be cool. 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
  • madmaltese★ locked this topic