We got it all wrong in the West

Just look at the beauty of all those natural materials used in the video, it's all peace and serenity :aitch:

Our homes are filled with ugly plastics and filled with clutter we don't need, people whoring their souls out for a few likes on social media, more connected than ever yet more isolated than ever, supermarkets filled to the brim with food that can't even be called real food - turning people into lazy gluttonous pigs, degradation of the family unit replaced for degenerate selfish shit, cuck propaganda everywhere, relationships that mean nothing anymore as you swipe for your next catch, girls that must become boys boys that must become girls, people more than ever on anti-depressants and statistically unhappier than ever...

We got it all wrong :dame: 

Edited by bhytre
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, eastside49er said:

I'm still trying to figure out WTF they are doing. Now there is a rumor about that all digital S version. Makes you wonder who is in charge up there in regressive land. :lemming:

Xbox is done, it's no longer the X we used to know :dame: 

23 minutes ago, eastside49er said:

I'm still trying to figure out WTF they are doing. Now there is a rumor about that all digital S version. Makes you wonder who is in charge up there in regressive land. :lemming:

Whoah blast from the past. Welcome back :smoke: 

11 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

No, we didnt get it ALL wrong. Yes somethings are wrong, but the vast majority of things are better in the west. 

Arent you in your late 30's and single? How is this better than having a traditional family like in the east?

Edited by HolyAx
1 hour ago, HolyAx said:

Arent you in your late 30's and single? How is this better than having a traditional family like in the east?

I'm not single. And what does that have to do with anything?  

12 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I'm not single. And what does that have to do with anything?  

One week fuck-buddies dont count. This is the culture the current Western politics are pushing : erasure of culture and traditions that bind the people together. Instead we get a sea of subgroups, like LGBT, BLM, who dont have anything in common.

Edited by HolyAx
1 hour ago, HolyAx said:

One week fuck-buddies dont count. This is the culture the current Western politics are pushing : erasure of culture and traditions that bind the people together. Instead we get a sea of subgroups, like LGBT, BLM, who dont have anything in common.

Dont have one of those either. I'm not part of lgbt bullshit. It's complete garbage. A culture based on who you have sex with? No thanks.