Forza Street coming to Android, iOS, and PC

Forza Street isn't good enough for us though, we get the best of the best from MS like Hellblade and Cuphead.

Forza S will be a custom made game for us :glad: 

2 forza's in development for platforms that aren't Xbox LMAO. And you wonder where the money for your map packs/dlc/exclusives/marketing/1P went

1 minute ago, Bodycount ex-X said:

Forza Street isn't good enough for us though, we get the best of the best from MS like Hellblade and Cuphead.

Forza S will be a custom made game for us :glad: 

2 forza's in development for platforms that aren't Xbox LMAO. And you wonder where the money for your map packs/dlc/exclusives/marketing/1P went

No :tom:

really, how much would it have taken to atleast put this on xbox as well. Just to put a blip on the radar in terms of 'exclusive' releases this year. 

Wouldn't have taken SHIT, but it's deliberately left OFF of xbox like aoE, Minecraft dungeons, Gears Tactics, etc.

And you wonder why consumers don't trust them. They don't support the damn box themselves, what the hell do you expect from 3rd parties. :rofls:

3 minutes ago, Bodycount ex-X said:

really, how much would it have taken to atleast put this on xbox as well. Just to put a blip on the radar in terms of 'exclusive' releases this year. 

Wouldn't have taken SHIT, but it's deliberately left OFF of xbox like aoE, Minecraft dungeons, Gears Tactics, etc.

And you wonder why consumers don't trust them. They don't support the damn box themselves, what the hell do you expect from 3rd parties. :rofls:

This isn't a 'console' game... it's a fucking mobile game through and through.  The ONLY reason it's on PC is because of the MS app store.. so people with tablets and low end laptops can play something Forza.

Nobody's going to play this shit.  And the only way I would is if it remains completely free and I can win FH4 credits and cars by racing every so often. 

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You're a fucking idiot if you think that is better than this:

:rofl: 

Borza :mj: 

Forza Horizon 4, and Forza 7 are way better than GranShitmismo Sport.  Any day of the fucking week. :reg: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Forza Horizon 4, and Forza 7 are way better that GranShitmismo Sport.  Any day of the fucking week. :reg: 

I'll give you Forza Horizon, but Forza 7 is complete and utter trash compared to God Turismo Sport. :reg: 

Just now, lynux3 said:

I'll give you Forza Horizon, but Forza 7 is complete and utter trash compared to God Turismo Sport. :reg: 

:obama: 

I don't think Sport is that great.. but w/e.

Turn 10 and Playground Games are gonna have fresh new Next gen Forza's out way before any next gen GT game regardless.  All new car and track assets, next gen engine :smoke:

Next gen racing games could have ray traced reflections and AO though.  Shit is going to look incredible :aitch: