New GameStop return policy starts w Days Gone

News: GameStop to Launch "Guaranteed to Love it" program. If you return the game within 48 hours of the game's launch you get your money back in the form of Trade-in Credit. First game is Days Gone. If you hate it, bring it back with 48 hours and get $59.99 in trade-in credit.

1 minute ago, Casual said:

damn gamestop must already know that days gone is a fucking banger.

too bad they didn't start this with sea of thieves or crackdown. 

Imagine the net loss they would've taken had they done this when Fallout76 or Anthem released. :hest:

• Haha 1

Gamestop has been taking some hits in their stock price, so they need to revert to late 80's, early 90's store policies for video games.

That's awesome.

What that means is, I could've shopped for some deal on Days Gone for $48-$50, but by buying it at $60 at Gamestop, I could potentially return it back.  Unless its 20 hours or less, its doubtful I'd be able to knock the game out within two days.

I wonder if they mark your account if you do this once, and they don't allow you to do it again for future games.  But I would definitely do this for CoD Single-player campaign and other short single player campaigns. I heard that they cancelled their game rental program last year. That's too bad. I hope they reconsider.

• Alphonse★ changed the title to New GameStop return policy starts w Days Gone
1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

I'm sure they will mark it because of cheapskates like you that are already planning on trying to take advantage of it LOL

Bro....you used to rent all your games now you're calling other people cheap? :mjpls:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny gonna slow Jonny. 

It's CHEAPER than purchasing games... hence why I called you CHEAP. 

It's a subscription service. Not some plan to scam a company .

I'm cheap now ...after you spent so long saying how I spent 1500 dollars just on xbox's lol 

Idiot 

Just now, JONBpc said:

It's a subscription service. Not some plan to scam a company .

I'm cheap now ...after you spent so long saying how I spent 1500 dollars just on xbox's lol 

Idiot 

I didn't say you were smart slow Jonny..... we laugh at you for purchasing 3 boxes because it was stupid. 

you on the other hand thought it was smart because you thought you saved money :tom:

"I don't need an entertainment center because my Xbox is my living room does that.... and the one in my bedroom is my blu ray player...I saved money" :grimaceleft:

• 2 weeks later...