Sign in to follow this  
Vini

Looks like Days Gone might be flopping

i can see it getting 7's. 

i still want it, though.  

Edited by -GD-

Game is definitely 7s and 8s territory. I'll probably pick it up when it's $20. Looks fun and graphics are pretty.

yeah that F****t at IGN made it personal when he tried to claim this game was shit because the protagonist was a white male. I'm buying it regardless. Motorbikes + zombies, it's right up my alley.

i mean it looks kinda bad for a sony exclusive. still better than xbox "exclusives" but I won't be getting it.

Embargo doesn't mean much though. Wasn't Sekiro the same thing and people were panicking? Now that's GOTY. 

It's a shame that games do this, they always end up being terrible when they do. Just look at Sekiro, Red Dead, Spider-Man...

Edited by soup
  • Thanks 1

Has anyone expected great scores for this?

i think mostly 7s is expected. Some decent parts but mostly by the numbers but it’ll do well commercially

i turned off the game as soon as the lead dev got angry they were called zombies in an interview “they’re not zombies they’re freakers :tocry:“ like having non-zombie zombies was the most original idea ever

Edited by Voidler

I saw enough at the TGS demo in Japan last September to make me want to try it out.  There's some mechanics with fire and explosives that might make this fun to try.

High 7s/Low 8s is what everyone has been expecting since ever but the whole embargo date thing hasn't really had merit for a while. Plenty of day before and even day of embargo type games have been great. 

19 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Riding a motorcycle is definitely the best part of this, too little games that use it :smoke: 

If they have Road Rash sequences where you can kick and bash other bikers I’m in :patrice:

i also hope hope you can go full stupid and do shit like equip chainsaws to the front of your bike and plow through hordes

Edited by Voidler

9 minutes ago, Voidler said:

If they have Road Rash sequences where you can kick and bash other bikers I’m in :patrice:

i also hope hope you can go full stupid and do shit like equip chainsaws to the front of your bike and plow through hordes

Sounds like you should be playing Dead Rising. 

4 minutes ago, Nya` said:

Sounds like you should be playing Dead Rising. 

Games like this should give as many options as possible

i feel like it will probably take itself too seriously