Looks like Days Gone might be flopping

i mean it looks kinda bad for a sony exclusive. still better than xbox "exclusives" but I won't be getting it.

Embargo doesn't mean much though. Wasn't Sekiro the same thing and people were panicking? Now that's GOTY. 

It's a shame that games do this, they always end up being terrible when they do. Just look at Sekiro, Red Dead, Spider-Man...

Edited by soup
  • Thanks 1

Has anyone expected great scores for this?

i think mostly 7s is expected. Some decent parts but mostly by the numbers but it’ll do well commercially

i turned off the game as soon as the lead dev got angry they were called zombies in an interview “they’re not zombies they’re freakers :tocry:“ like having non-zombie zombies was the most original idea ever

Edited by Voidler
19 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Riding a motorcycle is definitely the best part of this, too little games that use it :smoke: 

If they have Road Rash sequences where you can kick and bash other bikers I’m in :patrice:

i also hope hope you can go full stupid and do shit like equip chainsaws to the front of your bike and plow through hordes

Edited by Voidler
9 minutes ago, Voidler said:

If they have Road Rash sequences where you can kick and bash other bikers I’m in :patrice:

i also hope hope you can go full stupid and do shit like equip chainsaws to the front of your bike and plow through hordes

Sounds like you should be playing Dead Rising.