Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

Muslim cleric demonstrates how to beat your wife

I mean if you start posting videos of all the insanely horrendous things that Muslim imams and clerics teach around the world then this would really be near the low end.... you know compared to all the death to 'anything not my kind of muslim' and female genital mutilation and pedoophilia, etc, etc

6 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Was wondering when the daily two minutes of hate would show up.

I don't know what's happened to you lately but you've become literally incapable of talking about an issue or a thread that somehow, some way is against some ideology of yours (apparently hating on teaching to beat your wife is included in that) and just revert to these type of posts. I guess it's not really about the message people preach, it's about who says it to you.

11 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I mean if you start posting videos of all the insanely horrendous things that Muslim imams and clerics teach around the world then this would really be near the low end.... you know compared to all the death to 'anything not my kind of muslim' and female genital mutilation and pedoophilia, etc, etc

I don't know what's happened to you lately but you've become literally incapable of talking about an issue or a thread that somehow, some way is against some ideology of yours (apparently hating on teaching to beat your wife is included in that) and just revert to these type of posts. I guess it's not really about the message people preach, it's about who says it to you.

Damn the messenger not the message 

10 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Cookie's threads point in one extremely obvious direction.  All of them.  You'd have to be gullible as fuck not to see it.

14 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Cookie's threads point in one extremely obvious direction.  All of them.  You'd have to be gullible as fuck not to see it.

Yeah my direction is, beating your wife is wrong. What's yours? 

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Yeah my direction is, beating your wife is wrong. What's yours? 

10 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Progressive as fuck :love:

I hope we import this culture 

Oh yeah, you're really concerned about the wife.

22 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Oh yeah, you're really concerned about the wife.

It was sarcasm you tit. I don't want a culture where it's perfectly ok to beat your wife up. Do you? 

11 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

It was sarcasm you tit. I don't want a culture where it's perfectly ok to beat your wife up. Do you? 

Culture didn't stop two of its women from becoming members of congress, did it?

Let me help you out @McWicked 

I happen to believe that that Western Civilization and it's values are superior to every other form of culture out there. Which means I will criticize Islamic values whenever I see them as incompatible and regressive to my own values. 

This to some liberals like you is a red flag that points to my underlying Islamaphobia. Or my underlying white supremacy/bigotry since the Western civilization has an history of marginalizing minorities that's ongoing in many ways. 

This is nonsense narrative perception that has nothing to do with me in reality. You have lost the ability to recognize the real villains. 

Edited by Vini

i mean, did you actually watch it? he taught gentile beatings. no face shots. lol

11 hours ago, McWicked said:

Again, it doesn't matter. Just how you, Jerry and Gouk have a clear direction too. It literally doesn't matter as long as the content is true, which it very clearly is here. Ppl's agenda and biases matter when it might influence and twist facts to suit that agenda, but this obviously isn't that. It's a typical excuse that always get spewed to ignore and deflect very real criticisms of facets that you and others want to ignore, just criticise the person delivering the content and as such have no need to speak about that content.