Sign in to follow this  
McWicked

Bernie receives applause for his ideas in Fox News town hall

Great, and we have no obligation to support it and there's no inalienable right to back it. It's not a constitutional right, we have the responsibility to promote welfare for the populous not provide it. If you want to offload more of your money into government run systems then by all means make personal contributions but don't try to pin this responsibility on everyone else. 

The funny thing is this is framed as being Fox News regulars or a conservative audience in support of Medicare for all but the reality is do you think Bernie supporters were not going to try and get a seat in that room? I mean give me a fucking break chief.

Edited by Nya`

3 hours ago, Nya` said:

Great, and we have no obligation to support it and there's no inalienable right to back it. It's not a constitutional right, we have the responsibility to promote welfare for the populous not provide it. If you want to offload more of your money into government run systems then by all means make personal contributions but don't try to pin this responsibility on everyone else. 

The funny thing is this is framed as being Fox News regulars or a conservative audience in support of Medicare for all but the reality is do you think Bernie supporters were not going to try and get a seat in that room? I mean give me a fucking break chief.

No, that's you trying to argue semantics "promote doesn't technically mean provide it"

By your logic, if I don't support our military operations, then the US government should have it where I can remove that portion of my tax payer money that I pay and withhold from paying it, right?

You can go pay for the military if you want to.............I'll pull my tax money out, mmmmkay?