NBA/NHL Playoff Thread

10 hours ago, Optimus Jim said:

St. Louis loses

If Boston wins, that will mean they will have won the Superbowl, World Series, and the Stanley Cup in the same year...

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://streamable.com/9ek54  

>Implying Warriors fans won't just change bandwagons.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

If Boston wins, that will mean they will have won the Superbowl, World Series, and the Stanley Cup in the same year...

Been a rough year as a Toronto/Rams fan with Boston fan in-laws. :brett:

Game 2 legit had me triggered. Raps should have won that. They may have needed to win that depending on when Durant comes back. I have little doubt Raps can steal one in Oakland, but game 5 in Toronto up 3-1 would be way better than 2-2 and giving KD that extra time to rest. Fucker feels like Goku just powering up until he can save the day.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Game 2 legit had me triggered. giving KD that extra time to rest. Fucker feels like Goku just powering up until he can save the day.

Lmmffao.  Game 2 had me triggered too. 

Would be nice to put a stranglehold on this thing in game 4.

I figure Klay is almost certainly playing, but he'll probably be on a minutes restriction or not as effective as usual. KD could make it in at this point but he'd be in the same situation. 

1 hour ago, Casual said:

Would be nice to put a stranglehold on this thing in game 4.

I figure Klay is almost certainly playing, but he'll probably be on a minutes restriction or not as effective as usual. KD could make it in at this point but he'd be in the same situation. 

I'd be very surprised if KD plays game 4. He hasn't practiced with the team yet, might get some scrimmages in today against young guys and coaches, and only had his first solo court practice on Tuesday. If the injury has kept him off the court for almost a month, there's no way they rush him back from first solo court practice to playoff game in 3 days.

I'm starting to buy into the conspiracy that it was a bigger deal than the Warriors let on and KD was never coming back these playoffs, but they've just been dangling the possibility to keep Durant on the minds of the Rockets/Blazers/Raptors. If he gets ruled out for tomorrow's game sometime today (ie. 24+ hours before tipoff) like he did Tuesday for yesterday's game, I'd bet money on him not coming back at all this series.

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Warriors fans will spend all off-season bitching and whining about their injuries and be just as insufferable as if they won too. :roll:

>Implying Warriors fans won't just change bandwagons.

:drake:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I'd be very surprised if KD plays game 4. He hasn't practiced with the team yet, might get some scrimmages in today against young guys and coaches, and only had his first solo court practice on Tuesday. If the injury has kept him off the court for almost a month, there's no way they rush him back from first solo court practice to playoff game in 3 days.

I'm starting to buy into the conspiracy that it was a bigger deal than the Warriors let on and KD was never coming back these playoffs, but they've just been dangling the possibility to keep Durant on the minds of the Rockets/Blazers/Raptors. If he gets ruled out for tomorrow's game sometime today (ie. 24+ hours before tipoff) like he did Tuesday for yesterday's game, I'd bet money on him not coming back at all this series.

Yeah, there's pictures of him from last night icing his achilles too, i agree with what you said + i think they wanna keep it under wraps for the sake of his FA value.