NBA/NHL Playoff Thread

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://streamable.com/9ek54  

>Implying Warriors fans won't just change bandwagons.  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

When is game 4?? I gotta watch the rest of the series. :wata3:

Game 4: Tomorrow at 9 EDT

Game 5: Monday at 9

Game 6: Next Thursday at 9

Game 7: Next Sunday at 8

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, jehurey said:

I like it. The Warriors are losing in such a way that introduces quite a bit of doubt, and the rest of the West may start thinking their window is starting to close.

losing because they're banged up... fully healthy the gap between the warriors and everyone else is still wide 

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

losing because they're banged up... fully healthy the gap between the warriors and everyone else is still wide 

The raptors have beat the warriors 5 times this season's. The warriors have won once. The raps beat them with kawhi out too. Its like they were designed to beat the warriors. 

the raptors have like 3 really thick, big athletic guys on the floor at any one time.

I can understand Draymond Green taking of one of them, and the other guys trying to slow down the other one, but I don't think the Warriors have enough big bodies to stop the Raptors.

And for a team of big guys, I notice the that the Raptors seemed to emphasize passing the ball quite a bit. Alot of nifty passes to get to a big guy near the rim. And then they have some good guys to drop 3s.

3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

The raptors have beat the warriors 5 times this season's. The warriors have won once. The raps beat them with kawhi out too. Its like they were designed to beat the warriors. 

Raptors have yet to face GS full team... even in the regular season..... KD was out with an injury for one game and Stephen was out for the next. 

Not making excuses.. just addressing that Jehurey sees this as a sign the league is catching up.. lol