NBA/NHL Playoff Thread

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://streamable.com/9ek54  

>Implying Warriors fans won't just change bandwagons.  

Posted Images

Yes yes yes yes fuckkkk yes. I’m crying. This is amazing. I’m stuck in fucking shithole Ottawa for work instead of at my place and I’m pissed but I’m fucking ecstatic and I don’t god damn care let’s fucking goooo

fuck yes

nba champs

kyle Lowry you beautiful son of a bitch 

Edited by Casual
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Casual said:

Yes yes yes yes fuckkkk yes. I’m crying. This is amazing. I’m stuck in fucking shithole Ottawa for work instead of at my place and I’m pissed but I’m fucking ecstatic and I don’t god damn care let’s fucking goooo

fuck yes

nba champs

kyle Lowry you beautiful son of a bitch 

:happysad:

10 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Did I just see kawhi dancing and smiling drenched in champagne with ski goggles on?

Part of the deal of winning a championship was an upgrade to his emotional CPU. :face: 

• Haha 1

Toronto Raptors general manager president of basketball operations Masai Ujiri may face charges after allegedly pushing and hitting a sheriff’s deputy in the face moments after his team won the NBA Finals for the first time in franchise history, authorities said.

The Alameda County Sheriff’s office confirmed Friday morning that they are pursuing a misdemeanor charge against Ujiri for simple battery of a police officer after the Raptors defeated the Golden State Warriors on Thursday night.

According to a sheriff’s office spokesperson, Ujiri “pushed” and “struck” the deputy “in the face” while making his way onto the court after the game ended late Thursday evening at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, California.

The video is hilarious. That cop is fucking frothing at the mouth and has to be restrained, while Masai is just calmly standing there like "the fuck?"

Love how instead of firing a clearly unqualified cop they just double down, pursue charges, and release some bullshit statement about "expecting better from a basketball team's president." Fuck off. :D