NBA/NHL Playoff Thread

AD to the Lakers! 

They had to give up Ingram, Ball, Hart and 3 first rounders. Got to keep Kuzma and still have room for one more super max like Butler, Kyrie or Kawhi. Plus they just became a free agent dream spot for many mid level guys. 

Edited by Ike
  • Like 1
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://streamable.com/9ek54  

>Implying Warriors fans won't just change bandwagons.  

Posted Images

Will kawhi stay? He has an entire country behind him now, going to Clippers would just mean he's in the shadow of LeBron playing on the far less important team. 

Good move by the Lakers. Lebron ain't getting any younger it's an all in or nothing move while you still arguably got the top player in the game. Especially since the warriors are going to irrelevant in the west  this season with KD and Klay being out with major injuries. The time for the Lakers to do big moves is now.

Hopefully they all just stay healthy this season. 

Edited by Delita
15 hours ago, Ike said:

AD to the Lakers! 

They had to give up Ingram, Ball, Hart and 3 first rounders. Got to keep Kuzma and still have room for one more super max like Butler, Kyrie or Kawhi. Plus they just became a free agent dream spot for many mid level guys. 

Holy fuck!! There is a God and he is a Laker's fan!! I hope LeBron limits his minutes. And hot damn!! They kept kuzma??? Bbbbreeeh. Let's not waste that max contract. Get kawhai!! Screw Butler pls!!!! Yes!!! 

15 hours ago, Ike said:

AD to the Lakers! 

Kyrie would be enough, but getting all around or defensive minded. Man I hope they get Leonard!!

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

https://www.kqed.org/news/11612014/alameda-county-sheriffs-office-retweets-white-supremacist-explanation-inspires-disbelief

Guess we know the answer to whether that cop that harassed Masai was doing so because he was salty the Warriors lost or if he just instinctively went into harass minority mode. :D

R Kelly 

Fuck that was rough lol. Left my place at 515Am and have been standing in the same spot at the square since about 530. Didn’t have anything but a big bottle of Perrier, couldn’t even leave to take a piss. 

Not sure it it was worth it. 

• Haha 1

Really don't see Kawahi leaving. Watching highlights of the parade they had the mayor and prime minister and millions of fans giving him the key to the city. Why the hell would you leave a championship team with that sort of celebrity status to the freakin clippers.

if he does maybe he just wants to known as a mercenary, going to teams winning them championships who've never won..

30 minutes ago, Delita said:

Really don't see Kawahi leaving. Watching highlights of the parade they had the mayor and prime minister and millions of fans giving him the key to the city. Why the hell would you leave a championship team with that sort of celebrity status to the freakin clippers.

if he does maybe he just wants to known as a mercenary, going to teams winning them championships who've never won..

Yeah I think he will stay. He will make the most money in Toronto and has an entire country behind him, not second fiddle in LA in LeBrons shadow. 

Yeah pretty much. And it's not like he's in some shithole like Detroit or Cleveland :ovolol:

Great city, great fans, great championship caliber teammates. 

At his level  if he wanted to leave to a prestige team like Lakers or celtics i would get it. But I wouldn't understand him leaving everything he built in 1 season for a 2nd fiddle team in a city that no one cares about like the clippers.  Makes no sense to me.