NBA/NHL Playoff Thread

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://streamable.com/9ek54  

>Implying Warriors fans won't just change bandwagons.  

Posted Images

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

50 year celebration during the 49th season.

oh lol.. well it is and it isnt.. Thats what happens when a season spans across 2 years. They started in 1970 and it will be 2020 in 4 months while the season is still going. 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

oh lol.. well it is and it isnt.. Thats what happens when a season spans across 2 years. They started in 1970 and it will be 2020 in 4 months while the season is still going. 

The season spanning two calendar years has nothing to do with it since it's only been 48 years and 10 months since the Canucks played their first game. It's completely illogical to have this season be the 50 year anniversary when the 50 year anniversary doesn't happen until the start of the 2020 - 2021 season.

Your team sucks at math and you should feel bad.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

The season spanning two calendar years has nothing to do with it since it's only been 48 years and 10 months since the Canucks played their first game. It's completely illogical to have this season be the 50 year anniversary when the 50 year anniversary doesn't happen until the start of the 2020 - 2021 season.

Your team sucks at math and you should feel bad.

i dont get paid millions to think for them

4 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Marcin Gortat would have been the bottom of the barrel. All the locker room problems with none of the production.

They also wouldn't have Howard's usual complimentary teammate dick grabs either that lakers players will surely receive every game. Hmm I think you're right

That’s the type of contract he deserves. He wasted Kobe’s last real shot at title number 6. He’s a diva and he better come play like he actually means it. All he needs to do really is rebound and play defense. There’s much better scorers on the team. 

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

That’s the type of contract he deserves. He wasted Kobe’s last real shot at title number 6. He’s a diva and he better come play like he actually means it. All he needs to do really is rebound and play defense. There’s much better scorers on the team. 

Their thoughts exactly...

I’d take a fully healthy Howard over Boogie. If Dwight can even slightly resemble the player he was in Orlando, he’ll be worth it. I just like that they can drop him at any point. Pretty hyped for the Clippers/Lakers opener. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Ike said:

I’d take a fully healthy Howard over Boogie. If Dwight can even slightly resemble the player he was in Orlando, he’ll be worth it. I just like that they can drop him at any point. Pretty hyped for the Clippers/Lakers opener. 

That ain't going to happen. After Orlando the guy has been a complete washed up bum. That's why every year he's on a new team and begging from a deal with anyone.

i think the lakers are stupid for even giving him this pathetic deal 

Edit: and Jesus boogie and Dwight Howard. Talk about a complete turd sandwhich for the lakers. I wonder what other hack centers they can hire that are still out there

Edited by Delita