NBA/NHL Playoff Thread

1 hour ago, Delita said:

After Orlando the guy has been a complete washed up bum.

He was great his first two years in Houston and almost single handedly won them a playoff series in '13-'14 when Harden shit the bed.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://streamable.com/9ek54  

>Implying Warriors fans won't just change bandwagons.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

He was great his first two years in Houston and almost single handedly won them a playoff series in '13-'14 when Harden shit the bed.

My memory is little hazy after what ended up being high hopes/ shitty lakers tenure but you're right. 

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

LeBron and AD combined for 2 points in the 4th. Lakers need to get Danny Green some help. :rofls: 

I fell asleep towards the end of the third but the Clippers definitely looked better and more fun to watch as opposed to Lebron dribbling for 15 seconds then feeding AD in the post. Maybe Kuzma will help a bit. Dwight Howard looked terrible.

Kawhi though. I could watch him pull up midrange all day. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Mavericks messed up at the end, they had a foul to give on that final play in regulation. They should've stopped them with about 1-2 seconds left, and they would've won it.

After the Lakers tied it, the Mavs were deflated, along with the possibility that Luka looks like he may have had a concussion. He was nursing the back of my head for a long time.

The Luka + Porzingus duo is starting to turn heads. Especially since Porzingis isn't close to 100% yet. They are only going to get better the longer they work together. They're exciting.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, jehurey said:

Mavericks messed up at the end, they had a foul to give on that final play in regulation. They should've stopped them with about 1-2 seconds left, and they would've won it.

After the Lakers tied it, the Mavs were deflated, along with the possibility that Luka looks like he may have had a concussion. He was nursing the back of my head for a long time.

The Luka + Porzingus duo is starting to turn heads. Especially since Porzingis isn't close to 100% yet. They are only going to get better the longer they work together. They're exciting.

Fuck Texas.