NBA/NHL Playoff Thread

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://streamable.com/9ek54  

>Implying Warriors fans won't just change bandwagons.  

Posted Images

All star dunk and 3 point contest today at 8pm est. I’m mostly interested what Dwight Howard has in store. He’s been hyping it up.

His theatrics in the dunk contest like with the phone booth and superman cape are always entertaining.

40 minutes ago, Ike said:

Dwight Howard has been on a complete redemption arc this year. I really appreciate his total turnaround and his self-less play. He’s totally redeeming himself for the pitiful way he left team in 2012. 

Dude has been humbled big time and deservingly so after being a locker room drama queen and a douche on the court. Just because you have the talent doesent give you a free pass.

I saw him earlier today on tv in an interview at the all star game where they asked how it felt like coming off the bench and he said he’s fine with wherever and he’d even clean the lakers bathrooms if that’s where they wanted him.

To think Cousins getting injured and lakers needing a new center resulted in him getting a 2nd chance in the nba by complete luck when no one else wanted him.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Delita said:

What a fucking robbery.

but holy shit what an incredible dunk contest 

They should have called it a tie and given it to both after the 50s in the dunk off. They both deserved it. 

Edited by Ike
16 minutes ago, Delita said:

demarcus cousins waived by the lakers. Shame but it should have happened a long time ago tbh. Think he’s done in the nba after this and golden state last year. He’s just too injury prone 

They already have 3 players that can play the 5 spot. Free up some roster space for a jump shooter. 

7 minutes ago, kokujin said:

oh noes.  what happened lol. fuck me.

He's fine.

He left less than a minute into the game with a bruised calf, but he came back in the second quarter and put up 28/13/4 with 7 blocks in 31 minutes.

ya I just read it / googled / panicked after hearing.  :D

shit's scary tho. dude's glassy. I so want lakers to go to the Finals! Omg that would be so excite. Bron vs GAbmtotumboNigeria was exciting as fawk in the all -stars.  You know Giannis STARTED playing basketball in 2008? Literally some dude told him "hay u tall. Play basketball afrikan,' and he did, starting at age 14 :D  Wasn't even his passion. And less than 10 years later he's competing with the greatest basketball player in the world.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZu9Y_4SCks

he is a freak/ hard worker.  Or something.

Edited by kokujin

I still worry every time AD plays :down:

That shoulder issue looks like it’s going to eventually take its toll. He’s been a game changer this season but if he gets injured the season is over.

id like to see them manage his loads more

• Thanks 1