NBA/NHL Playoff Thread

I really wanted to like wilder but he does everything to be the bad guy. When he said it’s his goal to murder someone in the ring, I thought it was dumb. Especially since like 4 guys have died in the ring in the past year,

And leading up to this fight he brought up fury having drug and alcohol problems in the past In the press conference. That’s going too far. He’s trying to be healthy now. Why even bring that up?

so I was glad he got laid out

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://streamable.com/9ek54  

>Implying Warriors fans won't just change bandwagons.  

Posted Images

Yeah, I was somewhat interested in this fight. You can tell Fury had a specific game plan, and he executed it.

I don't like his game plan all that much, because it was based on trying to make Wilder tired in any way he could, and resulted in him wanting to come in and lean his entire body weight on Wilder, and induce as many bear hugs as possible. In fact, there's alot of punches that Fury threw that weren't meant to connect, but rather intentionally wrap around the back of Wilder's neck so that they can come in for a hug, and Fury just turns into a dead body laying on top of him.

I wouldn't call that boxing.

I think Fury could still beat WIlder without that. The worst part is that one-two combination in which Wilder turned his head resulted in Fury's right hook going right behind WIlder's ear, and that led to Wilder having a loss of equilibrium. And that just made a hard fight all that much harder. Wilder was woozy after that point.

They probably should've stopped the fight in the 5th round, when the ref issued a timeout. You can't be having a guy out there boxing with blood coming out of his ear.

Edited by jehurey
6 hours ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, I was somewhat interested in this fight. You can tell Fury had a specific game plan, and he executed it.

I don't like his game plan all that much, because it was based on trying to make Wilder tired in any way he could, and resulted in him wanting to come in and lean his entire body weight on Wilder, and induce as many bear hugs as possible. In fact, there's alot of punches that Fury threw that weren't meant to connect, but rather intentionally wrap around the back of Wilder's neck so that they can come in for a hug, and Fury just turns into a dead body laying on top of him.

I wouldn't call that boxing.

I think Fury could still beat WIlder without that. The worst part is that one-two combination in which Wilder turned his head resulted in Fury's right hook going right behind WIlder's ear, and that led to Wilder having a loss of equilibrium. And that just made a hard fight all that much harder. Wilder was woozy after that point.

They probably should've stopped the fight in the 5th round, when the ref issued a timeout. You can't be having a guy out there boxing with blood coming out of his ear.

Fury is just a much better fighter any way you spin it. They already fought once and in the first fight fury should have won but it was ruled a draw. I see he agreed to a rematch to fight again and finish the trilogy. Waste of time. It’s going to be the sane again.

That god damn ref needs to be fired though. Social media is tearing his ass up. He was clearly protecting wilder and should have stopped it way before he did, or by giving fury point deduction.

but I already knew this would happen when I saw who the ref was. Sane guy who protected Floyd mayweather for years. The dude is bought by al Haymon (wilder manager)

• 2 weeks later...

Kuzma is shit and should have been traded months ago. He’s actually regressed this season. Him and rondo need to be dumped. Can’t believe even Brandon Ingram would have been smarter to keep than kuz

something about the clippers makes me just not like them. Besides the fact they’re the clippers they have Beverly who’s a complete unlikable asshole 

when I favor Westbrook/harden over another team, that says a lot 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Delita said:

Lakers vs Bucks tomorrow at Staples . Fuck this is going be incredible.

NBA finals preview game

And Clippers v. Lakers Sunday at 12:30. Fucking excellent weekend for basketball. :whew:

Lakers clinch a playoff berth for first time since they got swept by the Spurs 4 years ago. :aitch:

What a game from Lebron. He took over the second half and it was glorious to watch. The real MVP showed up tonight. 

Jesus. Lebron literally took a wet hot dump on Milwaukee’s chest in this game. Whenever Lebron is on point, there’s no one else in the league that even comes close to his level of play at all.

F1DD42B7-23BD-4F4E-B52B-07B98E5192BF.png

Just move the Clippers to Seattle at this point. :mj: 

Lakers winning it all this year. Two fucking statement wins this weekend. Lebron still the best player in the world 17 years in. 

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

Just move the Clippers to Seattle at this point. :mj: 

Lakers winning it all this year. Two fucking statement wins this weekend. Lebron still the best player in the world 17 years in. 

What’s crazy to me is he always looks bored. Like it’s just some 9-5 job to him yet he literally rapes everyone on the court every night without even trying